Deleted member 316946

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,
I have a good deal on a 2DS with bundled Mario Bros game, I was thinking of getting it for my niece.

She would have no interest in the Mario Bros game (too difficult) - would it possible to transfer it to my own 3DS XL ? Not a full system transfer, just 'giving' the game from one system to another basically.

Thanks

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I believe the only way is to transfer the XL to the 2DS (which must never had a NNID before) and back (which requires waiting a week)...

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
No... The only way to do that is a full system transfer. It's a game preinstalled on the system. So, tying your NNID won't help you either, as the license isn't tied to the account.

I mean, you can try and call Nintendo and see what they can do. However I strongly believe it is not possible.

Deleted member 316946

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No... The only way to do that is a full system transfer. It's a game preinstalled on the system. So, tying your NNID won't help you either, as the license isn't tied to the account.

I mean, you can try and call Nintendo and see what they can do. However I strongly believe it is not possible.

I was afraid that was the case. Too bad. I guess that is the downside of non-physical games.

Thanks for the info.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.