1. magelof

OP magelof Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Hi, I have 2 haxed switches and I would like to transfer the ACNH save from one to the other. Is this possible? Maybe with JKSV? But how? Any advice is much appreciated, thanks all.

NotMyTempo likes this.
  2. magelof

Newcomer

United States
    I see that I can transfer the save from emuMMC to SysNAND w/o CheckPoint or Edizon. So then could I theoretically dump the sysnand save to checkpoint, then load it in checkpoint on my other switch? Prob not but just a thought

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Also I don't care about the risk of getting banned on either switch. I dont want to play online, and both are banned

NotMyTempo likes this.
  3. Lacius

Lacius GBAtemp Legend

United States
    Use JKSV to backup the device save for Animal Crossing and then restore it to the other Switch using JKSV. You will need to have launched Animal Crossing on the second Switch at least once.

NotMyTempo and magelof like this.
  4. magelof

Newcomer

United States
    Thank you, I'll give it a try

NotMyTempo likes this.
  5. NotMyTempo

NotMyTempo Member
    Newcomer

United States
    What if you have a full NAND backup of a 'donor' unhacked Switch? And you wanted to transfer the Animal Crossing save data over to the clean side of a different hacked Switch?

(And you no longer have access to the unhacked Switch because you mailed it to a loved one? And they started their own Animal Crossing save after deleting yours lol)

I plan on restoring the same User/Account from the donor Switch onto the new, hacked Switch's dirty side.

6. NotMyTempo

NotMyTempo Member
    Newcomer

United States
    So I was able to mount the backup of the old Switch with the Animal Crossing Dave data I want using HacDiskMount. I have the Save and SaveMeta folders.

What can I do with them to restore this saved data to the new Switch? I don’t mind overwriting everything on the new Switch. (I also have some Pokemon Shield data I’d love to get back)

7. hihihello

hihihello Member
    Newcomer

United States
    any luck i havent gotten this to work

8. Xjackio

Xjackio Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Mexico
    Have u tried dumping your island, and injecting using nhse?

9. ozling

ozling GBAtemp Regular

Use NHSE and dump the entire island's map, and restore it on the alternate switch's save. This copies the island over, but does not change the progress of game in either Switch (villagers invited, achievements etc)

10. NotMyTempo

NotMyTempo Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I wish I had the old Switch. Short of somehow restoring the backup to the new Switch's emuNAND (which I don't care about, I'd be perfectly happy to redo my emuNAND again or to just make a new emuNAND on a different SD card).

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Transfer, Crossing, switches