Homebrew transfer a sav to a retail cart?

metron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wondering if their is any possible way to transfer a sav file to a retail game card? because being my non patient self i downloaded Platinum 5 days before it came out and now that ive beaten the elite four the game is actually out and i own it but my sav file is on my M3 Real/Sakura. I cant connect to the wii with it on my flash card so i need it on my actuall retail game card. any way to do this with only a slot 1 device? my slot 2 (max media dock) I gave to a friend and wont see him till the end of spring break. and i know how to do this with a slot 2 but like i said ill have to wait till next monday to get it. any help is greatly appreciated!

fedgerama

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yes, actually... Use the NDS hombrew app called NDS Wifi Backup Tool. It should be in the downloads section.
You'll need to set up an FTP server and use that app to load it.

This link should explain it better:
http://www.gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=94197

This video shows an easy way to setup a small FTP server:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ivL_rKJIEU
Edit: In the video, the guy tells you to put the folder as C:/temp. Instead, make it an actual folder ( C:\saves ). Make sure you actually make that folder, then put your saves in there. Follow the text at the bottom of the first post of the first link to load the save onto the cart.

Good luck!

Martiin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
use Game shark, it comes with usb retail game plug-in device, where you plug in your retail cart and it sees your .sav games.
you can use it to transfer/ switch .sav file into your retail cart
51IJ629oi7L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

i can sell you mine for about $10.00 (the original price -> 19.99)
i only used it once, and i could make a selling post for ya

metron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks martiin but i got the wifi tool to work. Thats a very handy little tool. I dumped a few of my games while i was at it too! xD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 9:02 am here