Trans Girl Suspended From High School for Using Bathroom

Thesolcity

Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You right. Transgenders/gay/lesbians/bisexuals shouldn't even have rights, they aren't human.
It not happening to me, so it must be complete lies. :rolleyes:

A tattoo, a mark on the skin, compare to a whole human, really?

Thing is - all this fuss is over just a bathroom.

(I'm assuming your a guy) - Let's say hypothetically that you were forced to use a women's bathroom for whatever reason... would you really feel like less of a man after you're done with your business?

Why yes, I like me my urinals. :creep:

Btw there are unisex restrooms if anyone is wondering.

smile72

NewsBot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
No the person was describing a person who likes guys one day and then likes girl because it didn't work out.

Crimson Ghoul

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry but why is there always news like this on here. This is a hacking/gaming forum not this. This always ends up in flame wars because not everyone es accepting. I used to be a bible thumping Christian and I used to be so judgemental. Then I realized it was stupid and unfair. It would be easier to make seperate restrooms for transgender people so they would be more comfortable with their own kind where they wouldn't be judged. But then again their population is too small for people to invest money to accommodate them. For now, as long as the old people are around with their hateful way influencing the youth, there will be no peace

Thesolcity

Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry but why is there always news like this on here. This is a hacking/gaming forum not this. This always ends up in flame wars because not everyone es accepting. I used to be a bible thumping Christian and I used to be so judgemental. Then I realized it was stupid and unfair. It would be easier to make seperate restrooms for transgender people so they would be more comfortable with their own kind where they wouldn't be judged. But then again their population is too small for people to invest money to accommodate them. For now, as long as the old people are around with their hateful way influencing the youth, there will be no peace

You know what's funny? I swear my great grandmother is a die-hard liberal/lefty/whatever you label it as. She's all for gay rights, AND she's Christian. +1 for old folks, I guess?

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
This is General Off-Topic area. This subject is generally off-topic.

The staff restroom is their place of comfort, yet they don't acknowledge that it's safer there than using public restrooms.

I'm not die-hard Christian, but I am Christian. I felt nothing wrong with it. My thoughts are rarely skewed by the bible anyways.

Reactions: 1 person

Crimson Ghoul

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You know what's funny? I swear my great grandmother is a die-hard liberal/lefty/whatever you label it as. She's all for gay rights, AND she's Christian. +1 for old folks, I guess?
Women are different though. Many see the world with love and kindness. Some, mainly men, are so caught up in their machismo that they can't let others be happy. My parents are by the bible Christian. They don't hate but they disapprove. Me on the other hand, have learned to not stick my nose where it doesn't belong. If you really reflect on the purpose of life, you'll find that their is none. It's just a few decades of trying to fill a void with as much happiness and gratification as possible.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because being a man means you are automatically programmed towards prejudice, while women are just different and so gosh darned understanding. Of course.

Reactions: 1 person

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
Women are different though. Many see the world with love and kindness. Some, mainly men, are so caught up in their machismo that they can't let others be happy. My parents are by the bible Christian. They don't hate but they disapprove. Me on the other hand, have learned to not stick my nose where it doesn't belong. If you really reflect on the purpose of life, you'll find that their is none. It's just a few decades of trying to fill a void with as much happiness and gratification as possible.
First off, that's just stupid, and borderline-sexist (Women do tend to be more compassionate towards others, but that doesn't mean men can't be either). And what is wrong with not liking how someone lives their life? You said they don't hate it, so they must not be going around protesting it or anything. It's the same as say, thinking it's completely moronic how teenagers still in high school get pregnant or whatever.

Just because someone disapproves of something, doesn't mean they're a bigoted, judgmental extremist.

EDIT: Typos...I've been typing like crap all night.

Crimson Ghoul

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because being a man means you are automatically programmed towards prejudice, while women are just different and so gosh darned understanding. Of course.
No, but men are more prone to animalistic behavior. We're usually more violent than women. But I guess it all depends on environment. I was beat my whole childhood but I'm still nice and sweet lol

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thing is - all this fuss is over just a bathroom.

(I'm assuming your a guy) - Let's say hypothetically that you were forced to use a women's bathroom for whatever reason... would you really feel like less of a man after you're done with your business?
No, but then if they force me to go the women bathroom and identify myself as a male, what the point of making it a girl bathroom?
This is a person who identify herself as a girl who has to inconveniently pass the girl bathroom and hope see doesn't go where
see runs. Usually student bathrooms are right next to each other. Where the staff is completely somewhere else in small number.

Unisex bathrooms for the lose. BOO.
:lol: Don't use them then.

If people are just going to use the bathroom, they shouldn't be looking see if someone has a "shlong" and mind their on business.

I'm pretty such they can tell if someone creeping in the bathroom which gender wouldn't even apply then...

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, but men are more prone to animalistic behavior. We're usually more violent than women. But I guess it all depends on environment. I was beat my whole childhood but I'm still nice and sweet lol

Because if you have a penis, that means you're going to go Lord of the Flies on everyone at the slightest provocation. Of course.

You have some... interesting (i.e. badly misinformed and full on sexist) views on the differences between the genders.

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I am sorry to back up the previous statement, but i seriously wish a mindful mod will some sort of pending approval on your topics Smile72. This is going quite far every few days with gay/lesbian/trans whatever controversary crap building up heat.

Opinions?????

This here is a gaming/hacking forum and the age of users is mostly below 20 to say the least. Personaly i wouldn't mind but if i was a father already and have my child browsing here, i would hate him or her to dive into such things. What are you trying to prove anyway? To justify your sexuality and find/build a community on here? I don't know and don't care either way but please, behave accordingly to the userbase and tie in your appetite for dispute to somehwere else. Peace out!

smile72

NewsBot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
They're all different topics that vary. I'm not aiming for controversy at all. Nor looking for approval merely looking for to give people some news they might otherwise have not found.

And I don't feel the need to justify my sexuality, I stopped doing that in middle school.

Devante

Crescent fresh at best.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure what the confusion is. They are using the wrong bathrooms and got in trouble for it.

Choosing to act like a girl doesn't make you a girl. You still are physically a male so why on earth would you expect to be able to infringe on the opposite sex's privacy?

Also sounds like the one that got suspended has done it before and was warned. And the school was even willing to give them special treatment and allow them use of private staff bathrooms.

How could anyone feel bad for the juveniles?

Reactions: 3 people

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No men do tend to be more violent. If you go by crimes and such.

There is a difference between "What tends to happen" (Often due to the environments the criminals are born into and/or the views of the general culture) and "Fundamental dispositions in the genders". Saying that men are born ignorant, prejudiced, and hateful beings while women are automatically understanding and insightful is a terribly misinformed view. It creates a stigma around being male while creating an excuse for terrible behavior, along with elevating women to an unfair, unreachable standard. Men are just as capable of compassion, and women are just as capable of hatred. It isn't just misinformed, it is demeaning to both genders.

As to gameandmatch... what?

smile72

NewsBot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
You don't understand trans-sexuality do you? A person feels they were born in the wrong body and feels they were born the opposite gender.

No I don't disagree that statement was sexist. We just tend to be a bit more violent though women can be just as ignorant as anyone else it varies from person to person.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended