Hacking Trails of Cold Steel 2 Clear data?

Twinkel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just btw, this is not a request for clear data. just saying.
does anyone know where cold steel 2 looks for clear data from cold steel 1? I know where the data is, just need to figure out if there's a way to patch it into cold steel 2. or make cold steel 2 recognize it. also, this is in a non-legit copy of the game. just so people don't give me info on transferring with cartridges.

Last edited by Twinkel,

moonblood666

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Before that: Sorry that i hijack this thread, but i think what i have to ask is relevant for this topic.

A while ago someone on reddit send me a CS2 save at the start of CS2 with a CS1 save from a legit copy imported. He said his choice as a dancing partner in CS1 was Fie. When i played the game at the start you could see a picure of the "farewell scene" in CS1 with Fie on it, so i thought everything was allright. When i met Fie in CS2 for the first time i saw that picure from the special farewell scene as well because she was the dancing partner in CS1. So far so good. But when i met Alissa for the first time later on i also got a more intimate moment with her indicating that she was the "farewell character" and not Fie includig a picture of her farewell moment and not Fie's. How is that possible? Can it be that it is a NG+ save from CS1 that was imported and CS2 counted the dancing partners of both playthroughs (Fie and Alissa)?

PonyStation4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Before that: Sorry that i hijack this thread, but i think what i have to ask is relevant for this topic.

A while ago someone on reddit send me a CS2 save at the start of CS2 with a CS1 save from a legit copy imported. He said his choice as a dancing partner in CS1 was Fie. When i played the game at the start you could see a picure of the "farewell scene" in CS1 with Fie on it, so i thought everything was allright. When i met Fie in CS2 for the first time i saw that picure from the special farewell scene as well because she was the dancing partner in CS1. So far so good. But when i met Alissa for the first time later on i also got a more intimate moment with her indicating that she was the "farewell character" and not Fie includig a picture of her farewell moment and not Fie's. How is that possible? Can it be that it is a NG+ save from CS1 that was imported and CS2 counted the dancing partners of both playthroughs (Fie and Alissa)?

Fie was your partner, but Alisa is the canon character regardless of who you choose

Reactions: BlackSKirito

Cinnamon

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Yeah that Alisa scene comes up no matter who you choose. Other people have had that happen as well.

That never happens in the JP versions btw. Played them several times and such scenes did not appear during my playthroughs. When I played the NA versions, they appeared though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: