1. Twinkel

OP Twinkel Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Just btw, this is not a request for clear data. just saying.
    does anyone know where cold steel 2 looks for clear data from cold steel 1? I know where the data is, just need to figure out if there's a way to patch it into cold steel 2. or make cold steel 2 recognize it. also, this is in a non-legit copy of the game. just so people don't give me info on transferring with cartridges.

Last edited by Twinkel, Jan 30, 2017
  2. PonyStation4

PonyStation4 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    BlackSKirito and flame1234 like this.
  3. moonblood666

moonblood666 GBAtemp Fan

Gambia, The
    Before that: Sorry that i hijack this thread, but i think what i have to ask is relevant for this topic.

A while ago someone on reddit send me a CS2 save at the start of CS2 with a CS1 save from a legit copy imported. He said his choice as a dancing partner in CS1 was Fie. When i played the game at the start you could see a picure of the "farewell scene" in CS1 with Fie on it, so i thought everything was allright. When i met Fie in CS2 for the first time i saw that picure from the special farewell scene as well because she was the dancing partner in CS1. So far so good. But when i met Alissa for the first time later on i also got a more intimate moment with her indicating that she was the "farewell character" and not Fie includig a picture of her farewell moment and not Fie's. How is that possible? Can it be that it is a NG+ save from CS1 that was imported and CS2 counted the dancing partners of both playthroughs (Fie and Alissa)?

4. PonyStation4

PonyStation4 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Fie was your partner, but Alisa is the canon character regardless of who you choose

BlackSKirito likes this.
  5. Tiaph

Tiaph Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Yeah that Alisa scene comes up no matter who you choose. Other people have had that happen as well.

BlackSKirito likes this.
  6. famking

famking Member
    Newcomer

Gambia, The
    @PonyStation4:
    I get:
    Cannot load this save data, as it contains downloadable content which hasn't been installed

Last edited by famking, Mar 9, 2017
  7. Cinnamon

Cinnamon GBAtemp Regular

Norway
    That never happens in the JP versions btw. Played them several times and such scenes did not appear during my playthroughs. When I played the NA versions, they appeared though.

8. famking

famking Member
    Newcomer

Gambia, The
    @PonyStation4 could u upload ur save without the dlc used ?!

9. BlackSKirito
    This message by BlackSKirito has been removed from public view by Minox, Apr 8, 2017, Reason: Spammy.
    Apr 6, 2017
  10. BlackSKirito
    This message by BlackSKirito has been removed from public view by Minox, Apr 8, 2017, Reason: Spammy.
    Apr 8, 2017
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Trails, Steel, Clear