Trailer: Power Rangers Samurai (Wii)

jargus

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
As much as the season has grown on me, this looks like disappoint. Trailer needs more actual gameplay instead of stock footage

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jargus said:
As much as the season has grown on me, this looks like disappoint. Trailer needs more actual gameplay instead of stock footage

Samurai is also growing on me. Sword slicing with the Wii Remote should be fun. Would be nice if it had sword fights like Red Steel, especially since you're a Samurai.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DSGamer64 said:
Gameplay looks like shit, as do the graphics. Sorry, do not want Gamecube level graphics from 3rd parties, either make it good or don't make it at all.

Dude, chillax. It's a kids game and if you followed the Power Rangers franchise as much as I do, you would know that Saban is currently on a limited budget. Also, graphics is not a deciding factor for what is a good game.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
New Interview below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8CqksEsisk&feature=feedu

ZOMG! Fraking WIN! I get to draw out my Kanji just like in the TV show! It's lame that they used the Old school version of "Go Go Power Rangers" as the BGM for this interview. The "Samurai Forever" version of "Go Go Power Rangers" has a much better guitar riff! Hell, If that version was out when I was a kid, my head would have exploded from all of the awesomeness!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.