Gaming [Trailer] Pinball Hall of Fame Williams Collection

dsfanatic5

Team ICO Freak
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really enjoyed these games on the Wii and PSP. In my computer at work, the price is set to $29.99, so I might give it a try. I think the tables will translate well in 3D, and make the tables more realistic. I was only sad to hear that a few tables were cut from this version, but as long as the gameplay wasn't broken somehow, it should still be solid.

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not a long title, Ikki, it's pretty short/average. If you want to see a long title, go look at some Japanese video games.

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
m3rox said:
It's not a long title, Ikki, it's pretty short/average. If you want to see a long title, go look at some Japanese video games.
I know. But I never typed them before.

JoyConG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm.. I like it, maybe I'll pick it up. But there should be no shortage of games around that time so I'm not sure

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Long name?
Try the DS game named:
Simple DS Series Vol.14 The Jidousha Kyoushuujo DS -- Gendoukitsuki Jidousha, Futsuu Jidou Nirin, Oogata Jidou Nirin, Futsuu Jidousha, Fusuu Jidousha Nishuu, Chuugata Jidousha, Oogata Jidousha, Oogata Jidousha Nishuu, Oogata Tokuchuu Jidousha, Kenbiki.

jpxdude

Trophies
Website
www.geekpower.co.uk
XP
Country
I respectfully disagree with the earlier comments in this thread. There are some pinball games that for me remain addictive and that I can come back to time and time again. Of note are Pinball Fantasies, and on my classic old Gameboy, Revenge of the Gator which I absolutely loved!

Saying that, after watching the video I have to say that the physics, and graphics of the Williams collection looks really good! I would definitely get this at a budget price, will bring back memories of playing Pinball games in Paris back in the day!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte