Gaming Trading two $20 Canadian eShop cards for two American $20 eShop cards

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,145
  • Replies 5
D

Deleted User

OP
I bought two eShop cards from a local EB Games as a gift for an internet friend, but they don't seem to work on American systems, seeing as they're from Canada.
If you have a Canadian system, and bought American eShop cards, we can trade points cards. I'll confirm with the internet friend that they work before I give you the codes. Please PM me if you can!
I don't know if trading eShop cards is somehow against the rules on GBATemp, if it is, please remove this thread and I can ask somewhere else.

ubergeek77

Post editing world champ.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is the region code listed on your system menu version? (U, E, something else). I thought Canada was considered to be the U.S. as far as Nintendo was concerned.

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
not canadian system, but canada has to be your selected country in system settings (only available on a U console, naturally)

D

Deleted User

OP
What is the region code listed on your system menu version? (U, E, something else). I thought Canada was considered to be the U.S. as far as Nintendo was concerned.

U, but eShop cards bought in Canada only seem to work when you've set your location on your 3DS to somewhere within Canada, same with other regions, ya dig?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: