trading pokemon from acekard 2i (3ds) to legit cartridge

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by mew2ds, Jul 5, 2011.

1. mew2ds
    OP

mew2ds Member

Newcomer
    Sep 14, 2009
    United States
    i have an acekard 2i in a 3ds with pokemon Heart gold, akio running
    i have a legit pokemon Heart gold in a dsi xl
    when i talk to the other trainer in either game in union room the following happens
    Acekard: blue screen error, either restart at union entrance with A button, or press B to start at title
    HG: blue screen error, only can reset to title

I have no cheats running, and want to trade 6 pokemon I caught in my acekard...

1: what is the problem
    2: can I solve it and how
    3: if not, i have the .pkm files, how else can I put them in my heart gold... (I don't have a AR)

2. Lacius

Lacius GBAtemp Guru

May 11, 2008
    United States
    It could be any number of things. Make sure you are using a wireless connection and not infrared. IR is not compatible with the Acekard. If wireless doesn't work, make sure you are using a clean ROM and that AAP is turned off. It might also help if you backed up your save file and reformatted your SD card.

3. Decooter

Decooter Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 16, 2011
    United States
    Ive had a lot of trouble trying to connect wirelessly to my old DS with my 3DS. I couldn't get any trades completed between my Acekard and my legit SS game when I used my old DSphat and 3DS, so I popped my Acekard into my brother's DSlite and it worked perfectly. Try just using 2 NDS instead of your 3DS if you have that option.

4. Lacius

Lacius GBAtemp Guru

May 11, 2008
    United States
    I've had no problems connecting my 3DS and Acekard 2i to someone else's old DS.

5. mew2ds
    OP

mew2ds Member

Newcomer
    Sep 14, 2009
    United States

anti piracy was "default", i will try "off" now,

6. mew2ds
    OP

mew2ds Member

Newcomer
    Sep 14, 2009