Gaming Trading in Pokemon Black/White?

arogance1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there any way to trade Pokemon between 2 emulated sessions, so that I can evolve certain poke's and gain all 3 starters?

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
evolving certain pokemons that requires trade -from what i know- is not possible.

getting all 3 starters is possible but you need the pokesav.
jsparrow's translation
clonecharizard's translation

you can start a new game, select a starter, save game then open your savefile with pokesav. tell me what emu are you using so that i can tell you what to do in case your save file won't work.

when you've successfully loaded your savefile to pokesave find the starter pkemon and press the save button beside the pokemon name then save it where you can easily find it. it will be a *.pkm file.
create a new game then choose a different starter and save. load your savefile again to pokesav and next to your first pokemon in party press load button and load the .pkm file.

arogance1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm using a R4, so no emulator, but no-one around here has a DS and/or game.

So now I'm trying to find a way to evolve the ones I have that require a trade, or legendaries that can only be gained via trade

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
arogance1 said:
I'm using a R4, so no emulator, but no-one around here has a DS and/or game.

So now I'm trying to find a way to evolve the ones I have that require a trade, or legendaries that can only be gained via trade
ahw. sorry to misunderstood you.

Velsu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
If i remember correctly there was a trick to evolving pokemons via wi-fi trade. You "upload" ur pokemon to the centre and then take it back and IF i remember correctly it then started to evolve.

Depends on the type of pokemon game tho (worked in platinum) so maybe it will work in white/black too.

Diagostimo

Trophies
XP
Country
That dudes method with the sav file will work, you will have to do it on an emulator first via pc, then when you have got all you need pull the end result sav file onto your r4 card(ensuring it has the name of the rom first and ending with.sav) and Walah you will have them all on your ds
smile.gif

FlashX007

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
To be honest I just cheated my way to getting them. Cheats are up so I just did that encounter code. It's a personal fun file so I could care less if I am called a cheater it was fun.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0