Trading American 3DSXL for Japanese one

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by magnetholik, Oct 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Oct 10, 2012
  1. magnetholik
    OP

Newcomer magnetholik Newbie

United States
    Hi, I am one of those people who was too stupid to do my research and realize that the 3DS was region locked before I went and bought one. Unfortunately, I am a Japanese-speaking person that mainly got the system because I wanted to buy the games in Japanese, and now I am stuck with this American system that cannot run any Japanese games.

Does anyone here have a Japanese 3DS (preferably LL) that they would want to trade for my American 3DS XL? Mine is brand new and I still have it in the box and everything. The store where I bought it said I couldn't return it because I had opened the box.

It would be really great if someone here wanted to trade their Japanese system for my American one. I would greatly appreciate it.

2. Tom Bombadildo

Contributor Tom Bombadildo Honk!

pip
    United States
    In order to trade/sell/buy items on this forum, you must adhere to certain rules, the first being:

3. mthrnite

Former Staff mthrnite So it goes.

United States
    It's true, we don't allow for this except in the trading forum. Good luck though, and I won't begrudge you any PM's you may have gotten while this thread remained open.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.