Hardware Trade in PSP for non ta 82?

benny32

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just bought a spankin new psp. It is worthless though because of the motherboard.

How much trade in value is a psp? Should I get a pink dslite?

Thanks

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Is the mobo fried or sumthin? If it doesn't work at all then I doubt seriously that someone would trade you a DSL for it. But if it does work, it has a trade value of 100 bucks at EBgames.

benny32

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I should clarify, it is a fully working new ta 82. I bought it last night. Its therefore worthless. Maybe trade in for used psp non ta 82?

100$ trade in sounds tempting. I also bought gradius, wipeout, lumines, and ultimate gng. Maybe I can trade in those games for extra value toward used non ta 82 psp.
grog.gif

Besides I can just dl them later lol
cool.gif

shtonkalot

Can't hold on much longer, But I'll never let go!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Where did you buy it from and how long ago?

I ask because EB have a 'no questions asked' 7 day return policy that was international when I worked there.
Other places may offer something similar.

To get your moneys worth I would advise against trade in and instead sell it on eBay where you should be able to get close to retail value for it. If it is still brand spankin new anyway.

And yes you should get a pink (or any colour you wish) DS Lite. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't get a PSP too. Perhaps you may like to look at second hand PSPs? You should be able to check them out for firmware version and motherboard version before purchase.

Good luck.

delta123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i got a ta82 mother board psp, but it doens't bother me cause im no really in to home brew, and the only games that interest me for the psp is the tales of series, and maybe others if i bother to look.

sub7ime

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Sell it on ebay labelled as brand-new. You might also look for a 1.5 there, I suppose the chances to get a non-TA-082 in a retail store are very low.

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
I've realized that most of the non-TA-82 PSPs are:
In Southeast Asia. lol

Really. You can buy a PSP here (Philippines and HK, I move alot
biggrin.gif
) and just add a few bucks to get it downgraded and load your MS with devhook and ISOs. XD

ARRRR!

al-ds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Did u ever get a non 82? .
There are quides available that tell you how to spot one just from the box alone.

sub7ime

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I haven't heard of a method that actually works. Only thing to tell from the box is the Firmware - chances to get a non 082 are higher on older FW's like 2.00 or 2.01 (box letter F or G).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu