Hardware Trade in Price?

Shadowlurker

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ive gotten bored of my 3DS and the small support, pricey OLD games and low quality game at the moment i thought its best to sell it, Anyone know the best Trade in price for the UK?

Thinking of getting an Xbox 360 again if i do indeed decide to sell it.

xxteargodxx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't recommend trading in your 3DS to a store. A store will ALWAYS give you a lot less money for it rather than selling directly to someone say from this site or even craigs list.

The reason a store would offer you a cheap price is because they need to resell it and make a profit themselves, don't trade in!

boktor666

Gbatemp's official Solar Boy™ Is Back!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
What you can do is try to gather 100 posts, and offering it for sale in the WTS trading section of the GBAtemp forums. There's always somebody who's willing to buy it here.

You can also try places like e-bay. It's just what you think is best. Never sell to stores, they will always give you less money then it's actual trade in worth.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Depends on the condition of the system, what games you have with it, etc. Just for lols I asked what my games are worth in my local GAME store. They'd give me £25 each for Zelda or DOA, and £15 for Mercs ('cause of the save file thing). The system itself in good condition, boxed like new with the AR cards and everything, you could probably sell it privately for a good £170 if you played your cards right, maybe even more. Identify an area where supply is low and demand is high and you name your price.

muckers

Trophies
XP
Country
GAME match any trade in price at the minute, and Gamestation beat by £1. You'll always get more for store credit than for cash, too.

Best bet is to sell on eBay or here on the forum. You'll get way more.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Why sell it so soon? You are going to miss out when the good games come in, anyways as what has been said before dont sell it to game or gamestation or they will rip you off.

Shadowlurker

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well the only game i have now is LOZ 3D, becuase it and a few other games were the only reason i brought one, but the other games by the looks of it wont be coming out this year. So i have no more need of it.

Its condition is pratically new as i only got it about 3 months ago.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your best bet is eBay, as most game stores will rip you off.

Also, there will be a lot of great games next year. Maybe just put it somewhere safe for a while?

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
yeah sell it privately to friends or whatever, in shops you really get like nothing normaly.
Especially with a new system like this you could get rather close to the original price if its in perfect shape.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Shadowlurker said:
Well the only game i have now is LOZ 3D, becuase it and a few other games were the only reason i brought one, but the other games by the looks of it wont be coming out this year. So i have no more need of it.

Its condition is pratically new as i only got it about 3 months ago.

You know...and bear with me here 'cause this might sound like an outrageous idea...you could just wait until those games you want to show up. The system's not gonna dissolve with age, you know. It's not a sandwich. It just looks like one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse