luke_c

Big Boss
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Well, i'v made up my mind, i'm trading in my DS Lite and i'm gonna get a DSi, the problem is my DSL has a Broken hinge so it just flaps about when you open it, should i goto the bother of getting it repaired or should i just trade it in as it is... I dunno if Game/Gamestation accepts DSL in these conditions, but if i get it repaired and trade it in i could end up paying more for the repair than i'd get for trading it in, i don't know what to do, if worse comes to worse i'll sell it on eBay >_>

Da-Bomb1

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You could always try repairing it yourself by using parts bought on the internet. It's pretty cheap, but I guess it depends on whether you think you have the skill to do such a thing.

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If everything works on it especialy the touch screen, top screen and shoulder buttons then I would probably buy it from you. Best way to get rid of it is probably ebay, broken DSs seem to sell pretty well.

luke_c

Big Boss
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
I havn't the skills with anything electrical sadly let alone the confidence, and yeah it's all good except the hinge the bottom screen has a few scratches but it still reacts on touch perfectly, i'll see how much NDSL's are going for on eBay

Omega_2

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, easier to just ebay it. repairs can range from about half the units' original cost sometimes.

Edit:
Hai luke
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'll just pretend like I know what's going on