Gaming Trade in deal: good or bad?

floydo

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So I was down at my local EB Games store today and they were doing a trade in deal where you trade in your DSI XL and 2 games and you get the 3DS for $98. What do you think? Should I do it???? GAME is also doing this exact same deal but you get the 3DS for $99 instead.... It seems like a pretty sweet deal but I don't know if it would work out better another way? Thoughts Please. =)

C

croagunk.master

floydo said:
So I was down at my local EB Games store today and they were doing a trade in deal where you trade in your DSI XL and 2 games and you get the 3DS for $98. What do you think? Should I do it???? GAME is also doing this exact same deal but you get the 3DS for $99 instead.... It seems like a pretty sweet deal but I don't know if it would work out better another way? Thoughts Please. =)

AUD or USD?

floydo

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I think I will. I might splash out and pay the extra dollar to GAME just because EB Games gets all the snot nosed brats who con their mothers into buying them one there. Maybe I can entice them to throw something else in to get my business.
wink.gif

br0br0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
croagunk.master said:
floydo said:

AUD or USD?

LOL@"AUD or USD?".. . Now go check currency exchange, your question is irrelevant.

C

croagunk.master

floydo said:
I think I will. I might splash out and pay the extra dollar to GAME just because EB Games gets all the snot nosed brats who con their mothers into buying them one there. Maybe I can entice them to throw something else in to get my business.
wink.gif

That isn't really justified but anyway the deal is pretty good.

C

croagunk.master

br0br0 said:
croagunk.master said:
floydo said:

AUD or USD?

LOL@AUD or USD.. . Go check currency exchange, your question is irrelevant.

There is an extremely minor difference. Just wanted to be 100% sure.

USD to INR
AUD to INR

br0br0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
croagunk.master said:
br0br0 said:
croagunk.master said:
floydo said:

AUD or USD?

LOL@AUD or USD.. . Go check currency exchange, your question is irrelevant.

There is an extremely minor difference. Just wanted to be 100% sure.

USD to INR
AUD to INR

IND currency always gets weaker exchange rates to all major currencies, as it is an unsecured currency for foreign exchange.

Compare it the logical way, between the 2 currencies you asked.

1.00 USD = 0.999993 AUD .. 0.000007 difference.. I didn't realize we were counting the differences up to 6th decimal place.. It's not worth measuring any difference beyond 4 decimal place at most on a consumer level.

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
br0br0 said:
croagunk.master said:
floydo said:

AUD or USD?

LOL@"AUD or USD?".. . Now go check currency exchange, your question is irrelevant.
Not really.
An American 3DS = 249
An Australian 3DS = 349

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nollog said:
br0br0 said:
croagunk.master said:
floydo said:

AUD or USD?

Not really.
An American 3DS = 249
An Australian 3DS = 349
Anyone with eyes could have figured out he was talking about the Australian 3DS. Take a look at his flag.

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
QUOTE said:
QUOTE said:
Not really.
An American 3DS = 249
An Australian 3DS = 349
Anyone with eyes could have figured out he was talking about the Australian 3DS. Take a look at his flag.
That's a simplistic view.

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nollog said:
QUOTE said:
QUOTE said:
Not really.
An American 3DS = 249
An Australian 3DS = 349
I'll take it a step further then.
The United States doesn't have any GAME stores, and I'm pretty sure all of the US EB Games have been converted to GameStops.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Actually noticed that GameStop is offering trade in deals for the 3DS. Now just gotta find a place to get a second hand console cheap. DSL = 80e, DSi = 110e, DSiXL = 140e. source: Finnish GameStop. Not that bad a deal since the 3DS costs around 250e (probably) in Finland. :3

-Qtis

br0br0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nollog said:
QUOTE said:
QUOTE said:
Not really.
An American 3DS = 249
An Australian 3DS = 349

Floydo, from NSW, Australia, talking about being down at his LOCAL EB GAMES store, with a sig that mentions kangaroos and Australian internet. How more obvious does it need to be that he is in Australia.. .. Does he need to include his google street view co ordinates, Or "I AM IN AUSTRALIA" on his sig, or both ?.. FFS, that really takes the biscuit.. shit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: @Sonic Angel Knight :bortz2: