Gaming Trade Generated Pokemon to Second switch for online gaming?

Ben345

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello everybody,

I'm sorry if this has already been asked, but would it be possible to generate Pokemon in PKhex,
transfer them back to my hacked switch and trade them offline to my legit switch for online usage?

Would I risk a ban by doing this or should I be fine? Has anybody done the same thing and did it work without any issues?

I would really appreciate your help.

Best regards

Reactions: Agusto101

Agusto101

Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
Hello everybody,

I'm sorry if this has already been asked, but would it be possible to generate Pokemon in PKhex,
transfer them back to my hacked switch and trade them offline to my legit switch for online usage?

Would I risk a ban by doing this or should I be fine? Has anybody done the same thing and did it work without any issues?

Best regards
Use normal pokemon , why the pokehex on a game that isnt even competitive, use evee and youre Fine.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You'll be fine as long as they don't look hacked. I wouldn't risk giving them naturally perfect IVs but I think PKHex supports Bottle Caps so just Bottle Cap the IVs you want maxed out. For a dedicated Attacker or Special Attacker, I typically 0 out the IV they don't use.

babyjessica

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everybody,

Best regards
You will be fine Nintendo is unlikely to do any thing about it because most newbies and casual players don't know what IV's or know what all the Pokemon are if they started banning people because they made a trade that could be a loss of a customer for Nintendo. I live in New York city and if I am on the subway or the bus and I see someone playing pokemon lets go I always ask about trading. I had a shiny allakhazam and I traded for a shiny
dragonite. I could not tell you with 100% certainty that the dragonite is legit but I know it is common for people to make trades with random people on the subway or bus. Now picture if Nintendo banned someone that played legit and then got banned because someone traded them a hexed pokemon without them knowing even a hexed editor exists. you better believe that customer will be pissed at nintendo.

Last edited by babyjessica,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse