Toys R US.. Where ALL means SOME

Discussion in 'Wii U - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by MarvinMar, Nov 18, 2012.

Nov 18, 2012
  1. MarvinMar
    OP

Newcomer MarvinMar Member

United States
    SO I tried to take advantage of Toys R US's Buy 2 save $30 deal last week but site problems and incorrect shipping dates prevented this. I figured I would just wait till today and use the Buy 1 get 1 40% off ALL Wii & WiiU promotion.

Of all the games on Toys R US's website, They all say Buy 1 Get 1 40% off EXCEPT Skylanders Giants WiiU & Sonic and Allstars Racing Transformed.

I wanted New Super Mario U and Sonic.
    Alternate, Skylanders U (PS Target has this on sale for $59 right now)
    Alternate ZombieU (Not carried by TRU??)

I called Toys R us and the lady on the phone first tried to tell my Skylanders was not WiiU despite to item # and WiiU logo on the box. Then she said "O, That was a different Promotion. Save $5 when you buy any skylanders figure. I said " Well, that's fine but it's also part of the "ALL WIIU GAMES Category"
    She was cluless so I moved on.

How about Sonic and Allstars Racing Transformed?
    "O, this promotion is ONLY $4.99 Toys"R"Us Plush Dog OR Bear with ANY purchase of $50 or more!"
    I come back with ALL items over $50 say this, but it is also part of the ALL WiiU Catagory" Fix it

She understood the error but was clueless to fix it.
    They don't list ZombieU so right now I am screwed.
    The nearest TRU is 2 hours away. I will call when they open and see if the price is correct in the store before making the drive.

2. MarvinMar
    OP

Newcomer MarvinMar Member

United States
    Buy 1 Get 1 40% OFF ALL Wii & Wii U video games!
    Discounted item must be of equal or lesser value to lowest priced item purchased.
    HOW IT WORKS

· Must add 2 items to cart in order to qualify for offer

· Maximum 3 discounts per order

· While quantities last

3. MarvinMar
    This message by MarvinMar has been removed from public view by GeekyGuy, Nov 19, 2012, Reason: Thread bumping.
    Nov 18, 2012