Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
custom_1234195484817_pokebout.JPG

"Pokemon, already a mainstay at Toys R Us nationwide, are getting dedicated areas inside the national toy story chain and the chain's flagship Times Square store is getting a Pokemon boutique.

The Toys R Us Times Square Pokemon boutique opens in April and will remain open until the end of the year. Other stores around the country will create dedicated areas at the entrance of their video game R Zone departments to showcase Pokemon games, toys, knick-knacks, but no paddy whacks.

The stores will also host Pokemon events throughout the year.

QUOTE said:
Our partnership with Toys"R"Us speaks volumes about the unwavering popularity of the Pokémon franchise," said Caryl Liebmann, director, retail development and promotions, Pokémon USA, Inc. "We're excited that Toys"R"Us is offering our fans this first-class retail destination.

So that's two Nintendo-related boutiques in Toys R Us Times Square. Why don't they just get it over with and turn it into Nintendo World Headquarters. Oh wait, they already have one of those."

Source

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
Dark_linis said:
Living in NY is great ^__________^

You should be shot, literally! Living in NY only have its benefits when you have the money. First of all, before Nintendo World came to be it was called 'The Pokemon Center' so yeah; Pokemon has such a huge impact in NY. What I don't like about Nintendo World is that they are sometimes a bit antisemitic like one time I use to go there like clockwork but started to go there less because of their 1 hour rule to blacks and unlimited hours to Caucasians!

I don't mean to be such a douche about my response but it's the freaking truth.
lecture.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs