townwork youtube ads?

J-Machine

Self proclaimed Pog champion
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Anyone else getting this almost every time youtube makes you watch an add? Not that I'm complaining cause it's catchy and slightly quirky but it's been a good month since I looked up a Japanese video and it was so I could make dango.

this is the video in question:

J-Machine

Self proclaimed Pog champion
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
most of the time you can skip the adverts and since it's how the content creators make money I never bothered to block them. besides I like this a lot more than the whole "blackstar by avril lavigne" perfume advert I kept getting a while back when I watched anime.

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
most of the time you can skip the adverts and since it's how the content creators make money I never bothered to block them. besides I like this a lot more than the whole "blackstar by avril lavigne" perfume advert I kept getting a while back when I watched anime.

Its region specific. People in Canada are probably getting that one a lot (though I don't know why as thats clearly a Japanese ad), same with that Avril Lavigne one, in the US I've not seen either.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.tomshardware.com/pc-components/liquid-cooling/intel-and-exxonmobil-working-on-advance...