Toukiden:AoD demo is out in Europe.

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Games & Content' started by CrimzonEyed, Jan 30, 2014.

1. CrimzonEyed
    OP

CrimzonEyed GBAtemp Addict

Sep 3, 2007
    The Toukiden: The Age of Demons demo is now up for us Europe for download as well!
    So far I spent the whole last afternoon with it. (took me around an hour to customize my character....)
    Now I'm 5 hours into the game and regretting the face...

Anyways the demo is supposed to be all from 6-10 hours so I recommend anyone here to check it out.

More Info:arrow:
    PS Store link:arrow:

2. 71r3n

71r3n Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 24, 2011
    Germany
    Thx 4 the info m8.
    Downloading it right now. :D

EDIT:
    Oh my Gosh. Monster Hunter fused with SS. This Game roxx. Wohoooo Feb. 14th i cant wait. Damnit this Game is tha best. :D
    Now i have somethin to do guys.
    Cya ^^

3. T-hug

T-hug Always like this.

pip Chief Editor
    Oct 24, 2002
    England
    It's a great mix of Monster Hunter and Soul Sacrifice, it even has boss cameos from SS!
    Personally I can't stand MonHun but I loved SS enough to platinum it and Toukiden is a great balance of the 2 games.
    It has maps like MonHun and a world hub, even the combat is similar but it has more touches of SS like when you kill a monster you have to purify it or it will come back. You also have a range of buffs that can be replenished by purifying.
    I've done all there is to do in the demo apart from hit all of the caps so I am going to wait for my retail copy to arrive now on the 12th!