Toukiden 2 slated for western release in spring 2017

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by lcie nimbus, Dec 16, 2016.

1. lcie nimbus
    OP

lcie nimbus 100th degree asskicker

Dec 25, 2015
    Canada
    Alberta , Canada
    [​IMG]

As you probably don't know , back in September Koei Tecmo said that Toukiden 2 would be released in both North America and Europe in early 2017, recently they narrowed down the date even further , stating that the action-rpg would be released outside of japan next spring. however they didn't mention what platforms it would be released on , while it released on the ps3 , ps4 and ps vita in japan , its safe to assume that the west wont be seeing a ps3 release . however , several sites are already arguing over this topic , some saying the vita won't be getting a western release and some saying the ps3 wont . personally i'm hoping for a vita release rather than a ps3 . the publisher stated that more info would be available in early 2017 .

Addintionly , the studio also released a batch of screenshots , as well as a new , original anime short film by Studio 4°C.Focusing on events that take place prior to the game, the anime short exemplifies not only the series’ lore, but also highlights some of the new characters who will join players on their journey.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

The publisher also provided the following overview of the game:

In a nutshell . toukiden 2 is an open-world console based hunting action game .B-)
    So do you intend to play it? I sure will!

SOURCE:http://gamingbolt.com/toukiden-2-coming-to-the-west-in-spring-2017

Last edited by lcie nimbus, Dec 16, 2016
  2. lcie nimbus
    OP

Dec 25, 2015
    Canada
    Alberta , Canada
    I wonder if I inserted the source right?

3. Takito09

Takito09 Member

Newcomer
    Dec 16, 2016
    Mexico
    I hope it's released for vita. The first one is one of the best ones I've ever played for vita.

lcie nimbus likes this.
  4. lcie nimbus
    OP

Dec 25, 2015
    Canada
    Alberta , Canada
    so do I . i'm getting a vita soon and this is one of the top games I want to play on it.