OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
mascot.gif
Touhou DS v0.5 by weeaboo
Get ready for a demo of the best homebrew out there
Code:
I've added a lot more stuff since the last release. The game part is now 90% working; you can script characters, enemies and bosses. Refer to the manual for a short tutorial and more info about the available commands. Most of the things left are non-critical or don't even influence the gameplay at all: score, homing shots, continues, boss explosion is a bit, erm, underwhelming. The one thing that really is pretty important is levels. There's only one level and it never ends -- I'll add multiple level support in the next version.

This game is plain amazing. Any touhou/bullet hell/shmup fans go and try this, you won't regret it. This is simply becoming one of my favorite homebrews. I'll post more, whenever it updates.

1222468154ss03.jpg

icon11.gif
Source

Contributed by soulanger1

Jdbye

Always Remember 30/07/08
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
YAY!
Touhou Wii sucks as of now, sounds like this one is a lot better.

EDIT:
It's good, but it's impossible to dodge anything. The collision mask should be just one pixel, since everything is smaller.
Also, the music could use some improvement. It's not as good as in the original game.

EDIT2:
The game glitched slightly after I started the game, then quit back to the menu.
First, the highlighted menu item became a white square, so I couldn't read the text.
Then when I started the game again and paused it, the "Continue" and "Quit" (something like that) were all glitched up. When I chose quit again, the game froze.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all