touchscreen calibration not ok

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by lenselijer, Apr 14, 2007.

1. lenselijer
    OP

lenselijer GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Mar 27, 2006
    Netherlands
    When i press the top right of my touchscreen i can see the white border moving up and down.

is that normal? also the touchscreen is a bit off. i really hate it when i play picross or trauma center and you press on something but it goes just next to it.

I heard that opening it up and glueing something will fix it? I have a japan launch ds lite so its pretty 'old'.

2. Sick Wario

Sick Wario Club Nintendo

Jul 24, 2006
    NNID: godrugal
    have you triend to recalibrate from the DS menu?

3. ChaosBoi

ChaosBoi Ushiromiya Battler

Feb 19, 2007
    United States
    California
    I'm having a similar problem, except with a US phat DS and it doesn't have that white border thing. Even after collaberating it in the DS menu, it's still kinda off if I use the touchscreen on homebrews like SNEmulDS (Like if I try to press save state, it'll click on the select rom option instead).

4. lenselijer
    OP

lenselijer GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Mar 27, 2006
    Netherlands
    Sick Wario: already tried the calibration thing numerous times, it always is OK but the top right test thing is always a bit off.

ChaosBoi: yes i have that same problem

I opened it up but couldnt find anything wrong inside, cleaned up some dust and put it back together, and same problem as before [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice