touchscreen calibration not ok

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by lenselijer, Apr 14, 2007.

Apr 14, 2007
  1. lenselijer
    OP

Member lenselijer GBAtemp Maniac

Netherlands
    When i press the top right of my touchscreen i can see the white border moving up and down.

is that normal? also the touchscreen is a bit off. i really hate it when i play picross or trauma center and you press on something but it goes just next to it.

I heard that opening it up and glueing something will fix it? I have a japan launch ds lite so its pretty 'old'.

2. Sick Wario

Member Sick Wario Club Nintendo

United Arab Emirates
    have you triend to recalibrate from the DS menu?

3. ChaosBoi

Member ChaosBoi Ushiromiya Battler

United States
    I'm having a similar problem, except with a US phat DS and it doesn't have that white border thing. Even after collaberating it in the DS menu, it's still kinda off if I use the touchscreen on homebrews like SNEmulDS (Like if I try to press save state, it'll click on the select rom option instead).

4. lenselijer
    OP

Member lenselijer GBAtemp Maniac

Netherlands
    Sick Wario: already tried the calibration thing numerous times, it always is OK but the top right test thing is always a bit off.

ChaosBoi: yes i have that same problem

I opened it up but couldnt find anything wrong inside, cleaned up some dust and put it back together, and same problem as before [​IMG]