nin10do

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
i was really excited when i first heard that fifa09 is coming out. i had heard that on the wii you can just point and click with the remote.
also the pc allows you to play with the mouse!

so why was this ignored when it came to the ds? would a touch screen football game be too hardware intensive?
nintendo needs to go back to what gives it it's edge: stop focusing on better graphics and go back to good gameplay. it cannot compete with the psp in graphics and should stop trying.

honestly i think the last good game with touch controls that weren't annoying was zelda.

(games like ace attorney don't count as "touch screen control". seriously that game is about as fun as installing software, all you have to do is click next, next, next.)

fathawg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh you mean Soccer Not FOOTBALL. I entered this thinking we were gonna talk about FOOTBALL.

Raven Darkheart

The Radioactive Flamer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
its quite ironic really, when the DS came out ppl were bitching bout the touch screen and now you want touch screen football?

give me a break. the game plays better now then all of the past iterations on the ds.

flamesmaster

Trophies
XP
Country
fathawg said:
Oh you mean Soccer Not FOOTBALL. I entered this thinking we were gonna talk about FOOTBALL.
We are talking about FOOTBALL not AMERICAN FOOTBALL. REAL FOOTBALL M&S Football.

Also this touch screen play would be really good in a strikers ds game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over