Touch Generations Promo Material

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by forkyfork, Sep 9, 2006.

Sep 9, 2006
  1. forkyfork
    OP

Member forkyfork GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I'm looking a digitized version of the Touch Generations advertisement booklet that came in last month's Nintendo Power. I'm using it for a school project (no, really!). I thought it would be really easy to find, but it's proving to be a bit of a challenge.

Anyone got it?

2. jumpman17

Former Staff jumpman17 He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!

United States
    Let me go look for it.

EDIT: Not entirely sure what I'm looking for. Was it something that was perferated and could be removed from the magazine? Or was a page in the magazine. By last month you mean the month before this month (being the Final Fantasy III cover).

EDIT 2: Found it, give me a bit to scan it for you.

EDIT 3: Uploading it now, it's 19.3 MB, I'm assuming you don't have 56k. There are scanned at 150 DPI and saved as .png to preserve quality. Also, you'll have to forgive me for parts of the edges. My kitty got to it [​IMG]. If you need the files smaller for downloading, let me know.

EDIT 4: http://jumpman17.gbatemp.net/touch.zip

3. forkyfork
    OP

Member forkyfork GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Wow!! Thank you so much. This is a big help. I can't believe this was so difficult to find. You think they would make it easy [​IMG]