TotoTEK

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by TLSpartan, Feb 22, 2009.

Feb 22, 2009

TotoTEK by TLSpartan at 10:53 AM (930 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. TLSpartan
    OP

Member TLSpartan Kills threads

Australia
    Has any body here bought from ToToTEK before? I have been amassing old copiers and flash carts and a SNES has caught my eye. 150 AUD, but it seems worth it.

2. enarky

Member enarky GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Tototek is pretty reliable. Only bought once from him myself, but I know dozens of people who bought there without problem. Only thing is that Tomy sometimes needs a bit longer to ship out things.

Some people from the old Cherryroms Copier & Hardware board post at his Forums, so this is also the place to go for questions on ancient backup hardware.

3. TLSpartan
    OP

Australia
    Thanks for that. Seems I will buy what I want tomorrow. Getting a T-connector so I do not have to modify the flashcart or my SNES. Getting this flash cart(trying to find reviews on it).

4. enarky

Member enarky GBAtemp Advanced Fan

No reviews I know out of the top of my head, but I know a few other Tempers have it. See this recent thread for example.

What I do know is that you need a real parallel port connection for it, the USB connection is just for power. That'd be a problem for me, as I don't own a computer that has one for more then three years now.

AFAIK it usually does its job, any game that doesn't use a special chip is said to work.

5. TLSpartan
    OP

Australia
    Works great, arrived today. Thanks for saying it was reliable enarky