Totally owned need help if there is!!FFTA

Discussion in 'GBA - Emulation' started by PwnedFFGuy, May 26, 2009.

May 26, 2009
  1. PwnedFFGuy
    OP

Newcomer PwnedFFGuy Newbie

Greece
    Ok...now for 1-2 weeks i was playing FFTA on VBA and everything was great, nice game just that i couldnt save cause im stupid and didnt know it needs to change options to save properly,but i passed it with save states, i love customizing chars and stuff,today i got to Ambervale, and as you know, which i didnt @#%@#% you NEED to save to proceed, but i was playing save states, i cant save. my clan is level 63 224 missions completed just a little bit to the end... help!!! i only found out the way to fix the save thing, but you need to do it at the before starting the game, but i play save states so.. PWNED [​IMG]

i really dont wanan start it all over again, really i tried conversing the save state to no$gba file or smth but its only to battery files means that you must have done the in game save, which i cant ,i only have one save state heeeeeeeeeeeeelp [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

i dont know if you can understand wtf i say but im pissed ,not clear minded [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ah my save state is .sgm file, the .sav file is totally unwriten since i cant save except if i start all over again

2. Neku_Sakuraba

Member Neku_Sakuraba GBAtemp Regular

United States
    there is no way to fix it. i suggest trying a different emulator and ask some people for a .sav for your game that is at least close to what you have.

3. Neku_Sakuraba

Member Neku_Sakuraba GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I never wasted my time on emulators for the pc there to complicated. Just go get a ez flash 3in1 and a acekard2 then download the rom, cheats, and .sav files to it then your done! [​IMG]