Hacking Total noob needing help with Acekard 2i and EZ 3in1

B3AR

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright so I bought a Acekard 2i a while ago and I'm like cool beans.

So I made that work with the default software or whatever, and its all good.

well I wanted to play SNES and GBA games on my DS so I google how to and everyones all like ZUMGA GET A EZ 3in1 and I'm like ok.

so I got one of those thingys and off the bat, when I put it in, on my main DS menu it says "There is no Game Pak Inserted" and when I go to the Acekard menu and click on Slot2 Card it says "There is no device in Slot-2" and I'm all like frowny face.

I've googled like every guide and none are helping me very much.

all I want to do is play GBA and SNES games, I don't really care about rumble or the browser.

can anyone walk me through this in the easiest way possible? I would totally appreciate it
smile.gif

(also, first time posting so if this is the wrong place LMK)

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For Snes you don't need the Ez flash. Just download Snemul. And for GBA roms download them into your Acekard and then run the Gba Exploder.

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ever try reinserting your 3 in 1 back in? (seriously you never told us if you tried more than one time) You need to flash a game to nor to make it appear. (or does it show up as an option/exp pack?) If you use akaio you can load a gba game into nor by pressing a on the gba rom. (obviously you need the 3 in 1 inserted)

B3AR

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^^ jakob

thanks for showing me Snemul
ohmy.gif
thats awesome I'll work on that, Gba Exploder isnt working because it says there's no slot 2 card...

^Box

Yeah ive tryed everything, blowing on it, putting it in my friends DS, all that stuff. Think it might be broken? also I have no idea what the terms Flash or Nor mean
tongue.gif

edit, Also, with Snemul, I go to load a SNES game and everythings good until it asks me to start the rom or go back. when I hit start, it doesn't load. any ideas?

B3AR

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^^ bomb, yup, nothing happened. (before)

^ DEW I LOVE YOU that totally worked I had .057 I guess THANK YOU SO MUCH
biggrin.gif

Awesome, now I have GBA stuff working, anyone know whats up with Snemul?
It opens, I click on Select ROM, I click on Super Mario RPG (my rom), it says memory paging cleared and stuff, then it asks to press Start to start the rom or select to go back. when I press start though, it goes back anyway. any ideas?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @ZeroT21, not yet