Torrent Sites Banned In Australia

Baccabechoppin

GBAtemp's Finest Bacca!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
In total honesty, I'm surprised that no one has brought this up but several torrent sites (Including TPB, IsoHunt, Torrenthound and more) have been banned in Australia. In a ruling by the Federal Court Internet Companies are being forced to block them. Trying to access these sites simply gives this message:

Content Denied
Access to this website has been disabled by an order of the Federal Court of Australia because it infringes or facilitates the infringement of copyright.

Whilst this may not have an impact on many of you Tempers I'm quite curious as to what some of the Australian Tempers have to say about this.

I personally feel that this was going to happen eventually, given what happened to KAT but it is still disappointing news for us Aussies.

What are your thoughts? Leave them below!

Source

Last edited by Baccabechoppin,

Fluto

A potato in disguise
Trophies
XP
Country
Hasn't hit me yet, though it is going to be slightly annoying typing something else in the URL bar when it hits here ;P
upload_2016-12-28_19-3-55.png

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
been like this for a few weeks now. fucking liberal c***s! i knew as soon as them commie corrupt bastards got back in things were going to get worse than they already are now and i was 100% right. petrol, power food all skyrocketed and now this BULLSHIT. but fuck them there are already ALT proxies you can use just google TPB you'll see them :gun:

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

http://filterbypass.me/
http://ispunblock.com/

Fuck your censorship rules, just a simple web proxy will do the trick.
I use both of these sites and I'm in the UK, should work over there :)
they don't work here

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Australia sucks and is censorship personified
at least we don't have trump!

Last edited by Bladexdsl,

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
ok, yeah not he first time websites have been blocked in the world, your title makes it sounds like a blanket ban/torrent sites made illegal, whether you are able to connect to them or not :)

anywat, good luck! back to direct downloads for you :D

Pacheko17

Controversial opinions guy.
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
coming from someone living in one of the most corrupt countries on earth. all your politics are corrupt officials who use money to sleaze and deal their way into power! :lol:

I don't live in China tho.
We are cracking down on corruption, things are nicer than ever. And Trump still is the best president the USA could have had in that election. Australia needs a Trump too.
So does France, Germany and many other countries that have gone to shit.

But meh whatever. Ti's a hacking forum, we shall not discuss off-topic stuff in this board.

Good day to you sir. And good luck with the libs.

Last edited by Pacheko17,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hke2YUirpf4