Trophies
Website
tagzard.tk
XP
Country
United States
Terminator02 said:
that might be the stupidest thread in a serious forum i've ever read, congratz
Aww that makes me sad. I just wanted to see the topics you regret makimg. I know if i put this in eof nobody would take it serously.

BoxmanWTF

♪Toot Toot Sonic Warrior♫
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada
I spend a lot of time thinking about what I post, that's why I have such a low post count though I've been here awhile.
Also, you seriously posted that? there are a couple of times I think you're a troll, but that would've sealed it if I saw it first hand.

DigitalDeviant

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
tagzard said:
Terminator02 said:
that might be the stupidest thread in a serious forum i've ever read, congratz
Aww that makes me sad. I just wanted to see the topics you regret makimg. I know if i put this in eof nobody would take it serously.

it shouldn't make you sad, expect people to comment, I'll dig into my old posts, there should be one from when I first posted here...

tagzard

Tagzard the Crazy Dinosaur with Wings.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
tagzard.tk
XP
Country
United States
SonicXXXthehedgehog said:
I spend a lot of time thinking about what I post, that's why I have such a low post count though I've been here awhile.
Also, you seriously posted that? there are a couple of times I think you're a troll, but that would've sealed it if I saw it first hand.
You know i do troll somtimes. But i am not here to make enemys. But i am here to make friends. Sorry if i troll.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
One time I checked out a DarkAges forum I used to post on like....9 years ago.

I will NEVER quote the posts from a thread I made there... but needless to say I sounded like a completely illiterate spazzy 9 year old girl. Oh god.
I was so embarassed when I logged into my account and had that thread stare me in the face as if it were saying, "Yeah, you used to be this retarded."

tagzard

Tagzard the Crazy Dinosaur with Wings.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
tagzard.tk
XP
Country
United States
Terminator02 said:
i have threads i regret making due to spending so much time on them for no real reason, but i haven't made any thread that's just straight up dumb (waiting for someone to prove me wrong)
*trying not to make this a flame war* LISTEN PAL! I am not a mean little jerk like you who just post mean things on the internet because you don't know them in real life. But listen i have done nothing bad my whole time i was here. All i did was make some pointell threads to pass the time. Jerk

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tagzard said:
Terminator02 said:
i have threads i regret making due to spending so much time on them for no real reason, but i haven't made any thread that's just straight up dumb (waiting for someone to prove me wrong)
*trying not to make this a flame war* LISTEN PAL! I am not a mean little jerk like you who just post mean things on the internet because you don't know them in real life. But listen i have done nothing bad my whole time i was here. All i did was make some pointell threads to pass the time. Jerk
i didn't type that up with an evil smile on my face, just you made a stupid thread and i haven't done anything that compares, and i didn't mean that i'm infallible and no one can prove me wrong, i was literally expecting someone to post something stupid i've made (like a certain blog i made)

bowser

Mwa ha ha ha!
Trophies
XP
Country
India
tagzard said:
Terminator02 said:
LOLWUT?

I'm pretty sure Terminator was only talking about himself there and not referring to you.

Hydreigon

Isn't that DELICIOUS!?
Trophies
XP
Country
There are some threads that I regret posting in, but I don't regret posting any topics. I've only posted a single topic, so...none so far?
unsure.gif

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
Any topics I might regret I ask to be deleted (only applies if I was the starter). Other wise there have only been a few that I needed to remove.... some due to legal reasons. I didn't regret those. others that served there purpose and were no longer needed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.