Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
The majority of threads there (even on the front page right now) only have one page... so is there one or two threads you detest and this is your action against them? Not that I've seen you publicly complain about any threads lately, I'm just curious about your reasoning for this, since at any given time there's only two or three repetitive threads (those with discussion over a longer time than needed for one to fall), out of a default display of 25 at once, so you being annoyed by one or two particular threads is all I can think of.

And yes, avatar limits/scaling need to be changed.

B-Blue

slut
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Antarctica
Nonono man I'm not annoyed by any threads at all. I just think it's better to keep track of new topics/news that's all. Before with the old forums, I could just take a quick glance at the first few topics and know if there is anything new posted.
And yes, I come to GBAtemp for gaming news. I love this site way too much.

OMG, RYD! ILY.

Reactions: 431unknown

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Previously topics defaulted to order started in rather than last post first. You can still click order started in (the second column in the forum section itself should do it) but it does not appear to save this preference.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That's how it used to be before the sidegrade to XenForo. Not too difficult to reset as the default, I'd imagine.

Annieone23

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is really bothering me too. I feel incredibly awkward posting in news as little as a day old just because I know it will be bumped. If it doesn't get changed to order started in first as default, hopefully you guys can figure out a way for the forum to remember our preferences. Like if B-Blue or I sets it so USN is read that way by clicking the order started in button, the forum will then remember it for next time.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
The new system is still being tweaked, I honestly think that this feature is high on the "To-Do" list. ;) We just have to give Site Admins the time to browse this new and (I'm guessing) entirely unfamiliar code and customize it to their advantage and our comfort.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse