Top Trumps: Doctor Who

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by WildWon, Jul 8, 2008.

Jul 8, 2008

Top Trumps: Doctor Who by WildWon at 1:58 PM (856 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. WildWon
    OP

Former Staff WildWon EXTERMINATE!

United States
    Well, i checked in the release forum, and this game hasn't had a post since the end of May, so instead of rezzing a dead topic, i was just wondering, who all is playing this game?

I don't know why, but i started playing this again the other day... and holy hell its addicting.
    The play is simple, and its not an in depth game by any means... but i could not put it down. I finished adventure mode with a 91%.... so that irked me, but still. What fun! I don't even know if i could play this with under any other licenses, except maybe if Marvel or DC would put it out. But hell, the Doctor Who characters and stats was a wonderful thing to memorize... at least in my geek ridden mind lol.

So, anyone get a good kick out of this game?
    Or, anyone still playing this beast?

2. Hadrian

Former Staff Hadrian Better than Craigslist

United Kingdom
    I thought it was a piece of unimaginative crap. I tried liking it as I know that we might not get another Who game for years but sadly I can't. The whole presentation was lazy too.

I really hope that now RTD has stepped down that us fans would get some better merchandise.

3. kobykaan

Member kobykaan GBAtemp Addict

United Kingdom

Ditto ... my son is addicted to Dr Who and also said its a load of cr@pola too waste of time .. the PS2 version is EXACTLY the same too!!!

4. Joey90

Member Joey90 Not around any more

United Kingdom
    Wait, there's a PS2 version of this :wtf:

And I thought it was bad for a DS game...

P.S. It's not that bad, but it'd be cheaper to just buy some Dr. Who Top Trumps [​IMG]

5. kobykaan

Member kobykaan GBAtemp Addict

United Kingdom

lol yeah right but not much cheaper ..... for a DR WHO set of TOP TRUMPS they are £5+ a box/pack! [​IMG]