Top Trumps: Doctor Who

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by WildWon, Jul 8, 2008.

1. WildWon
    OP

WildWon EXTERMINATE!

Former Staff
    Apr 4, 2008
    United States
    8-Bit Heaven
    Well, i checked in the release forum, and this game hasn't had a post since the end of May, so instead of rezzing a dead topic, i was just wondering, who all is playing this game?

I don't know why, but i started playing this again the other day... and holy hell its addicting.
    The play is simple, and its not an in depth game by any means... but i could not put it down. I finished adventure mode with a 91%.... so that irked me, but still. What fun! I don't even know if i could play this with under any other licenses, except maybe if Marvel or DC would put it out. But hell, the Doctor Who characters and stats was a wonderful thing to memorize... at least in my geek ridden mind lol.

So, anyone get a good kick out of this game?
    Or, anyone still playing this beast?

2. Hadrian

Hadrian Better than Craigslist

Former Staff
    Oct 12, 2004
    I thought it was a piece of unimaginative crap. I tried liking it as I know that we might not get another Who game for years but sadly I can't. The whole presentation was lazy too.

I really hope that now RTD has stepped down that us fans would get some better merchandise.

3. kobykaan

kobykaan GBAtemp Addict

Aug 27, 2007

Ditto ... my son is addicted to Dr Who and also said its a load of cr@pola too waste of time .. the PS2 version is EXACTLY the same too!!!

4. Joey90

Joey90 Not around any more

Apr 21, 2007
    UK
    Wait, there's a PS2 version of this :wtf:

And I thought it was bad for a DS game...

P.S. It's not that bad, but it'd be cheaper to just buy some Dr. Who Top Trumps [​IMG]

5. kobykaan

kobykaan GBAtemp Addict

Aug 27, 2007

lol yeah right but not much cheaper ..... for a DR WHO set of TOP TRUMPS they are £5+ a box/pack! [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice