Ö!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
IGN wrote a really nice article about the top ten most anticipated games of 2007.

http://ds.ign.com/articles/757/757522p1.html

QUOTE said:
by Craig Harris
January 22, 2007 - 2006 was a huge year for the Nintendo DS, and with the boffo sales the system had there's no argument that 2007 will be even more massive for the dual-screen, touch screen portable system. Though there won't be an official count until the later half of the year, it's a good guess that we'll be seeing more than a hundred games released in 2007, with a majority of the titles shipping for the Christmas holiday season.

The problem with doing these "most anticipated games" lists early in the year is, at least on the Nintendo DS, that it quickly becomes obsolete as the days get check off on the calendar. The Game Boy Advance and Nintendo DS development cycles are notoriously short, at least when it comes to third party games, and when it comes to the heavy hitting Nintendo first party releases, Nintendo usually keeps those announcements close to its chest until a big gathering like Game Developers Conference or the Electronic Entertainment Expo.

So if you've pulled this list up in some Google search in the summer of 2007, you might want to poke around the site to see if we've made a new list. But for now, this list is current as of the end of January.

Heres the list, I put them all together. Can't wait until Zelda comes out. The wait is killing me, hopefully Super Smash Brothers DS will come too. But don't get me started there
biggrin.gif
. Diddy Kong Racing should be comming out soon, looks just like the N64 version I have.

10mostanticiaptedds3vu.jpg

OrR

Rice-megatron Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Um... Tingle? Hotel Dusk? And why is the probably crappy FF12 spinoff getting a higher placement than DQ9? FFCC also looks a lot more interesting.
unsure.gif

Ultimate Card Games?
wtf.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Forgot about some of those!

Should be a mighty year for the DS, I reckon there's some big announcements coming soon, wonder if Miyamoto will announce any new DS titles when he gives his GDC keynote in march.

Verocity

Ö!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Super Smash Brothers DS (if being developed) will probley be released in 2008, but it stinks we have to wait until 12/31/07 for the Phantom Hourglass. Thats practically 2008. But Diddy Kong Racing is going to be released in early February.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm starting to miss E3 when companies would show off all their games on one day. I suppose there's not much games I'm hyped for anymore... apart from Phoenix Wright 3.

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's hoping no gayass tingle to hit the states and it's off their radar too. Surprised the FF spinoff ranked one over the unique DQ title.

Let's hope that year going into Zelda or so in delay will give it a CHOICE of controls so people can enjoy themselves not having to tap and drag their way painfully through an adventure title. Done a few on touchscreens before on PDAs and the semi-similar thing with Diablo...sucks not having direct control as it's just not precise.

ghettobob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That Ultimate Card Game was totally his opinion. Who gives a flying f@#! about that game? It was supposed to come out 2 years ago like he said, and i dont see anyone complaining but him
tongue.gif
That shouldve been replaced with some other game.

Akoji

+5 internets to psyfira for avatar.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Well i played some Rune Factory in japanese and yeah i think it should be there (fuck off the card game.) and well i hope that FFRW will be good , we need some freaking good RPG's (My Children of Mana roms burn in the abyss of my computer.)

Oh yeah , Tingle on the US shores would be awsome. (HARDOGAYNESS FTW hehe)

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
That Ultimate Card Game was totally his opinion. Who gives a flying f@#! about that game? It was supposed to come out 2 years ago like he said, and i dont see anyone complaining but him
tongue.gif

Ultimate Card Games for the GBA was living, breathing awesomeness. I agree with him, I hope it comes out this year
grog.gif

zatelli

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Where's Dragon Ball Z: Harukanaru Goku Densetsu aswell as Izuna: Legend of the Unemployed Ninja or Inuyasha (hopefully it should be out shortly). Even SNK vs. Capcom Card Fighters DS or Diddy Kong racing would deserve to be on a top 20 list
smile.gif

Verocity

Ö!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
tongue.gif

Ultimate Card Games for the GBA was living, breathing awesomeness. I agree with him, I hope it comes out this year
grog.gif

Oh yeah, I totally agree, but Diddy Kong Racing is going to be pretty sweet. Has anyone heard if its going to be wifi? Arg I also have such a crave for ZELDA!!! Am I the only one wanting the Zelda game
happy.gif
. Anyway it seems 2007 is going to have alot of kickin games.
yaynds.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I bet you don't pirate game either