Top Spin Tennis 2

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by disco you, Jul 1, 2007.

1. disco you
    OP

disco you Member

Newcomer
    Jun 16, 2007
    Did anybody else REALLY enjoy this game? I just finished it 100% and must have put at least 15 hours into it [​IMG] I thought it was great fun with a well worked shot system, and realistic players. I can't see why Gamespot gave it 2.9, saying choppy frame rate makes it unplayable :'( I noticed practically no slow down whilst playing and CERTAINLY nothing that hindered my experience. So, who else enjoyed this gem of a tennis game? [​IMG]

2. slayerspud

slayerspud GBAtemp Fan

May 20, 2006
    This is on DS [​IMG]
    Going to go find try and find it now, the one for 360 was ace.

3. disco you
    OP

disco you Member

Newcomer
    Jun 16, 2007
    Yep! [​IMG] It's a great game, especially if you have a friend with it [​IMG] Until they get bored of losing 6-0,6-0,6-0 [​IMG]

4. euqiddis

euqiddis Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 21, 2006
    will give it a go.

5. Fadakar

Fadakar Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 26, 2007
    United States
    California, USA
    I remember my cousin imported this game called the Prince of Tennis around when the DS was launched, it was soooooo fun lol.

6. OSW

OSW Wii King

Former Staff
    Oct 30, 2006
    prince of tennis - crystal drive is a brilliant game. i haven't played all the tennis games for DS but from what i've seen there isn't any amazing (realistic too) ones

7. Hadrian

Hadrian Better than Craigslist

Former Staff
    Oct 12, 2004
    All the Tennis games on the DS I've played ranged from below average to plain suckiness, including this one. Not bothered with Prince of Tennis though I did enjoy a GBA addition.

8. UncleChuckle

UncleChuckle Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 24, 2006
    Canada
    Top Spin 2 is one of only two games (The other being New Super Mario) to be on my M3 since day one.