Hacking Top 5 DSi XL unboxing videos

5%

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DSi XL is just around the corner for America(s) so I've been watching unboxing videos recently to determine which colour I should go with & I've come across some really entertaining unboxing videos(fun unboxing videos aside from the sophisticated ones) which I thought I'd share with the rest of the people here who are looking foward to(and those deciding) getting the DSi XL:

&

Uchiha Obito

Trophies
XP
Country
The LAST GUY IS REALLY GAY
rofl.gif

5%

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
CyrusBlue said:
Why would I wanna watch someone unbox something I don't have the money to buy for myself?

It's just as bad if not worse than window shopping.

Yeah. Hence why I said these are entertaining unboxings, entertaining enough that I would make a thread for them. Maybe I'll do a TOP DSi XL unboxing video contest & the prize will be a broken Nintendo DS, or my makeshift stylus pen, or my DSi with fucked up shoulder buttons which works only when it wants to(unless I blow in it), damn.

arielp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
what silly is,

there are a lot fake 'unboxing' video @ youtube, but actually that is not the FIRST time he/she unbox it, especially DSi/DSi XL, where upon turning on the DSi, it's already ready to use, in normal you should enter a lot of information, name, bday, etc beforehand.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool