Top 5 DSi XL unboxing videos

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by 5%, Mar 17, 2010.

1. 5%
    OP

5% GBAtemp Fan

Dec 25, 2008
    DSi XL is just around the corner for America(s) so I've been watching unboxing videos recently to determine which colour I should go with & I've come across some really entertaining unboxing videos(fun unboxing videos aside from the sophisticated ones) which I thought I'd share with the rest of the people here who are looking foward to(and those deciding) getting the DSi XL:

&

2. ball2012003

ball2012003 Newbie

all you needed was the last letters of the links

3. Uchiha Obito

Uchiha Obito GBAtemp Fan

Oct 5, 2007
    Portugal
    The LAST GUY IS REALLY GAY [​IMG]

4. CyrusBlue

CyrusBlue GBAtemp Fan

Mar 15, 2009
    United States
    New York
    Why would I wanna watch someone unbox something I don't have the money to buy for myself?

It's just as bad if not worse than window shopping.

5. 5%
    OP

5% GBAtemp Fan

Dec 25, 2008
    Yeah. Hence why I said these are entertaining unboxings, entertaining enough that I would make a thread for them. Maybe I'll do a TOP DSi XL unboxing video contest & the prize will be a broken Nintendo DS, or my makeshift stylus pen, or my DSi with fucked up shoulder buttons which works only when it wants to(unless I blow in it), damn.

6. BlackDave

BlackDave Official GBATemp "Cleanup Guy"

Aug 27, 2009
    United States
    The Promised Land...
    Yeah I already have a DSi.... not much difference so I spent my money buying a "gaming laptop"

7. nitrostemp

nitrostemp GBAtemp Maniac

Mar 15, 2009
    his gayness scares me

8. Bo Abobo

Bo Abobo Member

Newcomer
    Sep 14, 2009
    United States
    I prefer his enthusiasm over the guy in the fourth video. That guy just looks really creepy with that smile and is mildly more irritating.

9. arielp

arielp Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 29, 2008
    Indonesia
    Indonesia
    what silly is,

there are a lot fake 'unboxing' video @ youtube, but actually that is not the FIRST time he/she unbox it, especially DSi/DSi XL, where upon turning on the DSi, it's already ready to use, in normal you should enter a lot of information, name, bday, etc beforehand.