Gaming Top 10 Sounds of New Super Mario Bros Wii

cup9192

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The following are the most often heard comments (in my household, at least) while playing New Super Mario Bros. Wii....
A little background info: "Maddox" is my four-year-old, who never fails to impress us with his video game prowess....

#10. Bubble up, buddy!
#9. Stay there...
#8. Everybody bubble up, let me do it!
#7. Stop!
#6. Maddox, gimme your wiimote, please, it's an emergency!
#5. Hurry! Hurry! Hurry!
#4. Go!
#3. When someone dies, the whole screen freezes, and then I die!
#2. "Oh my God! He (Maddox) did it! Yaaayyyyy!!!!
#1. (drum roll................) Why are we all in bubbles?

Honorable mention:
That is so not fair!
Guys, No! We're gonna die...STOP!!!!
JUMP! JUMP! JUMP!
What do I do!!!???
NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Kong Boss

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
[*]Damn matt, you're so good at this game![*]Damn matt, you're so good at this game![*]Damn matt, you're so good at this game![*]Damn matt, you're so good at this game![*]Damn matt, you're so good at this game![*]Damn matt, you're so good at this game![*]Damn matt, you're so good at this game![*]Damn matt, you're so good at this game![*]Damn matt, you're so good at this game![*]Damn matt, you're so good at this game!

cup9192

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Big Kong Boss said:
[*]Damn matt, you're so good at this game![*]Damn matt, you're so good at this game![*]Damn matt, you're so good at this game![*]Damn matt, you're so good at this game![*]Damn matt, you're so good at this game![*]Damn matt, you're so good at this game![*]Damn matt, you're so good at this game![*]Damn matt, you're so good at this game![*]Damn matt, you're so good at this game![*]Damn matt, you're so good at this game!

LOL!

D

Deleted-171178

[*]BOB SAGET[*]Woot, finally completed it![*]Woot, finally completed it![*]Woot, finally completed it![*]Woot, finally completed it![*]Woot, finally completed it![*]Woot, finally completed it![*]Woot, finally completed it![*]Woot, finally completed it![*]Woot, finally completed it!

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
Some of mine, in no particular order, by various people:

-Aww, crud muffins!
-Fuck!
-Man, screw Bullet Bill.
-Your character's better than mine!
-Don't, or I'll tell!
-I hate to burst your bubble, but...

Szalkow

RawkSD Cheerleader
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
"TOWER OF POWER!" (jumping on each others' heads to reach high-up items)
"You spiked me!" (jumped on head, knocked into lava)
"Cash and prizes!" (upon finding a mushroom/upgrade item box)
"Awesome, we got retard hats!/I'm going full retard!" (when buddy Matt finds a propeller hat)

"WHAT DID I TELL YOU? NO GROUND POUNDING! EVER!" (because every time Matt does, he knocks everyone off a cliff)

"Woot, Mario Ninja." (after an elaborate jumping/running sequence through dangerous terrain)

cup9192

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ummm... Ok then...

Wait... so it's 2 weeks later and my browser has decided to load your video. I get it now, and it's pretty funny!

nando

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
god damn it, i'm gonna sell you in the black market if you don't make that jump.

you touch me again and you are going to military school

-you get all the powerups
-well that's because you suck.

Korny

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol... today me and my 2 friends played (one of them is sorta mentally slow), and we just found out about bubble power....

world 3, level 6(the one right after the fort) = 5 continues, 28 of my saved lives lost.

this is how it went:
1. Let me pick you up! I GOT THIS!
2. OKAY ALL OF YOU GO INTO BUBBLES SO I CAN DO THIS CRAP! (dies as soon as they all go into bubbles)
3. GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! YOU STUPID GAME!
4. MOVE SO I CAN JUMP!
5. Caleb get teh crap back in bubble mode!
6. CALEB QUIT PICKING ME UP!
7. (all of us getting reeady to jump to the flag) *mini jump and doesnt make it and dies* OMFG QUIT PICKING ME UP BIOOTCHHH
8. ...... why didnt we go into bubbles?
9. CALEB POP MY BUBBLE NOW! (calebs response: i ran out of lifes 30 seconds ago)

world 3, level 7 where it has the helicopter thing that picks you up and stuff: 10. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! we did it THE FIRST TRY ON THIS STAGE! yeah, tahts cause we all went into bubbles and you had a spinny hat
shutup, i felt accomplished .___.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: