Hacking [Tool] Website for watching most YouTube videos on the Switch

Ep8Script

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hello everyone, I created a website on Google Sites called SwitchTube which allows you to watch YouTube videos on your Nintendo Switch. I've recently updated it to work with all videos, using an embed link (and by customising a cool look for the player), so it will be much better now!

Link

Keep in mind you must do this in the Facebook/Twitter login applet. Therefore, this will not work using the SwitchBru DNS trick. The best way to access this site is by opening up Facebook through the "Posting to Social Media settings," then searching for the page called "Switchbru", then clicking the link they shared to the website. This method is outlined on their DNS site, as they were kind enough to share the information.

Enjoy!

Last edited by Ep8Script,

Bedel

The key of the blade
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay here is how I did it "easy" to access it without having to use g+ (I couldn't use it). I just loggin at facebook and the same on my PC, and then I message the link to a friend with the chat.
Even this way, it didn't work for me, every time I push a button, it does nothing. In PC seems to work btw.

EDIT: okay now I made it to work (I had to refresh it), but it only loads the description, not the video itself.
EDIT2: kk, it is just for some videos. It seems to work fine, keep it up!

Last edited by Bedel,
Reactions: Ep8Script

Ep8Script

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Okay here is how I did it "easy" to access it without having to use g+ (I couldn't use it). I just loggin at facebook and the same on my PC, and then I message the link to a friend with the chat.
Even this way, it didn't work for me, every time I push a button, it does nothing. In PC seems to work btw.

EDIT: okay now I made it to work (I had to refresh it), but it only loads the description, not the video itself.
EDIT2: kk, it is just for some videos. It seems to work fine, keep it up!
Yeah, that's how I did it too because the G+ method is a pain. And yeah, sorry about the problem with only some videos, I plan to fix it in the next few days by embedding the actual YouTube video, not a direct link.

Reactions: peteruk

Bedel

The key of the blade
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, that's how I did it too because the G+ method is a pain. And yeah, sorry about the problem with only some videos, I plan to fix it in the next few days by embedding the actual YouTube video, not a direct link.
No problem! Happy to see it working. Just one thing: I watched a video, and when I serched for other and start it, the first one started to play. I think it's a browser problem, but it may be good to look at it and maybe say it in the main post.

D

Deleted User

Hello everyone, I created a website on Google Sites that allows you to watch most YouTube videos on your Nintendo Switch. With the current tool I use, some music and things like that won't launch, but I plan to fix it very soon by simply making it use the proper YouTube embed.

Link

Keep in mind you must do this in the Facebook/Twitter login applet. Either navigate to Google Plus and share that link through it, or send it to yourself on Facebook.

Enjoy!
I try to load (dog_meme.avi) but it doesnt load or show error, just the description shows. I have 4.1.0 Switch with DNS trick.

SarCATstic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cool, got it to work with the G+ method (which was more of a hassle than usual)

Attachments

• WIN_20180121_09_48_34_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20180121_09_48_34_Pro.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 901
D

Deleted User

Cool, got it to work with the G+ method (which was more of a hassle than usual)
ok so how would i access this link on switch, because i used the applets instead, but i got to google, but it sucks because it says page cannot be displayed
(searched URL on google)

SarCATstic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so how would i access this link on switch, because i used the applets instead, but i got to google, but it sucks because it says page cannot be displayed
(searched URL on google)

You need to share the link to yourself via G+ or Facebook

After you do that, if you're already on Google click on the top right corner (your icon) and click View Profile

Once you're on G+ find the link and viola, you're now on the website

I could be wrong though, I'm currently trying to redo it and see if it works

Last edited by SarCATstic,
D

Deleted User

You need to share the link to yourself via G+ or Facebook

After you do that, if you're already on Google click on the top right corner (your icon) and click View Profile

Once you're on G+ find the link and viola, you're now on the website

I could be wrong though, I'm currently trying to redo it and see if it works
oh ok thanks hope this works

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

oh ok thanks hope this works
holy shit it worked

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Well atleast they didn't delete it completely.