1. Ep8Script

OP Ep8Script GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    That is the way to change the resolution, sorry I didn't see it earlier but glad you found it! I think it's capped at 720p as that's as high as the browser in general goes. Hope that helps.

2. ChefLaur

ChefLaur Newbie
    Newcomer

Lithuania
    So, considering the official Youtube app has been released, are you going to keep this site on?

Ep8Script likes this.
  3. Thetoto

Thetoto GBAtemp Advanced Fan

France
    90DNS/Banned users can't use the YouTube app so this website is better.

Ep8Script likes this.
  4. Ep8Script

OP Ep8Script GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    Yeah it'll be staying up. The only real difference for us is that I took the instructions for how to do it off of the DNS considering most people can use it easily now (including me! I'm so happy there's an app!).

To everyone who can use the YouTube app, thanks for using SwitchTube!! <3

peteruk likes this.
  5. Beldum

Beldum Newbie
    Newcomer

Spain
    Hi Ep8Script.

First of all, thanks for create SwitchTube. I use the page many times during these last months.

I wanted to write because I found a very curious thing about SwitchBru.
    It is seen that, after having been looking for things online by SwitchBru, I went back to the Home menu and, without realizing it, I opened the new Youtube application without changing the DNS. Then, when I open the application, I see that it sends me directly to the main SwitchBru menu.

I have returned to the home menu and have tried it a few times to see if it was an error or something, but no, whenever I enter the application it takes me to the SwitchBru browser.

If you change the DNS to automatic and you connect to the internet, it reloads Youtube normally.

I put it as a curiosity, it is quite more comfortable if you can access from the home menu to the browser that entering from settings.

Ep8Script likes this.
  6. Ep8Script

OP Ep8Script GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    Yeah that's correct! It opens the DNS any time you try to connect to the internet actually, as it always does a connection test first. It does the same when launching a game and playing online, trying to update a game, etc.

7. TheMajesticMrL
    This message by TheMajesticMrL has been removed from public view by Joe88, Dec 11, 2019.
    Dec 11, 2019
  8. TheMajesticMrL

TheMajesticMrL Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Whoops, sorry about that. For some reason I can't search or post any replies or anything on Chrome, had to switch to Firefox.
    Anyway, I don't mean to necro but does this still work? Every time I try to go to the link I get the "this page cannot be displayed" message.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - watching, Website, YouTube