Hacking [Tool] Fusée Gelée Launcher for MacOS

OkazakiTheOtaku

no thanks, I don't want a custom title
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
i have a problem after my switch jb using atmosphere i experience this most of the time after that i cannot open my switch anymore sadly to say i dont have andriod or windows to inject payload to open it iphone and mac i have but i dont know how i can use payload on mac.
what are the reason im expriencing it on my switch?how can i fixed the problem?im newbie here can somebody help me thanksView attachment 142239
What payload are you injecting and what are you doing before the console crashes like this?

Ahito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
im just
What payload are you injecting and what are you doing before the console crashes like this?

i’ve experiencing crashing my switch when my choosing other games i’ve tried tegra application via virtual window system but its not succesful i have picture to show what payload im using ang its not working,i have macbook only could you help my what to do almost 1week my nintendo switch not opening anymore

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

rh

Attachments

• 5488D8E3-521E-4340-BDAC-7B2DD34816EA.jpeg
    5488D8E3-521E-4340-BDAC-7B2DD34816EA.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 294

OkazakiTheOtaku

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
i’ve experiencing crashing my switch when my choosing other games i’ve tried tegra application via virtual window system but its not succesful i have picture to show what payload im using ang its not working,i have macbook only could you help my what to do almost 1week my nintendo switch not opening anymore
Ok. This thread is for my macOS launcher, not TegraRcmGUI. I can't help you if you use that tool, as I have never used it myself.

OkazakiTheOtaku

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
To users: I went ahead and committed some fixes and changes. If you already have things working then there is little to no point in updating, but it should get some new users easily set up. Also the readme was updated after being a bit out of date.

Notably, I removed the payload-specific launchers. This decision was made because the GUI is so easy to use and select multiple payloads, and with the advent of chainloading, it's becoming less and less relevant. If there is significant demand, however, I will return them.
I also fixed some things for users with case-sensitive formatted drives. Now, the payload folder uses the same case as the script, meaning that no one will get any more "directory not found" errors.
I inconsequentially removed a small string from the repo, not because my beliefs have changed, but simply because it's more or less out of place in a piece of software and does little more than virtue signal.

im using macbook what will i do?could u recomend something that will help me
Go to the GitHub page here and follow the directions under usage on the main page.

Reactions: hippy dave

Ahito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
To users: I went ahead and committed some fixes and changes. If you already have things working then there is little to no point in updating, but it should get some new users easily set up. Also the readme was updated after being a bit out of date.

Notably, I removed the payload-specific launchers. This decision was made because the GUI is so easy to use and select multiple payloads, and with the advent of chainloading, it's becoming less and less relevant. If there is significant demand, however, I will return them.
I also fixed some things for users with case-sensitive formatted drives. Now, the payload folder uses the same case as the script, meaning that no one will get any more "directory not found" errors.
I inconsequentially removed a small string from the repo, not because my beliefs have changed, but simply because it's more or less out of place in a piece of software and does little more than virtue signal.

Go to the GitHub page here and follow the directions under usage on the main page

im confused number 5 usage because i cant find fusee payload in the payloads folder?

OkazakiTheOtaku

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
im confused number 5 usage because i cant find fusee payload in the payloads folder?
Please read all of the directions before commenting. The readme says the following:
--
It contains no payloads. You must download and place the payloads in the "payloads" directory.
--
Your payloads (ReiNX.bin, SXOS.bin, Hekate.bin, etc.) must be placed in the payloads folder by you.

Ahito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
hi sir where can i download different payloads?

Attachments

• 65F5F735-9B1F-4655-8D36-A06A956F5B30.jpeg
    65F5F735-9B1F-4655-8D36-A06A956F5B30.jpeg
    19.7 KB · Views: 180

OkazakiTheOtaku

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Reactions: Darth Meteos

Ahito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hekate: https://github.com/CTCaer/hekate/releases
SX OS: https://sx.xecuter.com

From what I understand, there is no official ReiNX build that is up to date (the latest one on the repo is from almost a month ago) but there are packs like the one from @Darth Meteos that have an updated build.

thanks for the help sir sadly to say i cant open my switch till now haha i hope there application for iphone or macbook that can easly use for payload inject in my switch hoping for the best

OkazakiTheOtaku

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
thanks for the help sir sadly to say i cant open my switch till now haha i hope there application for iphone or macbook that can easly use for payload inject in my switch hoping for the best
There is. That is what my app is for, payload injection on any Mac, including a MacBook.

Ahito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
There is. That is what my app is for, payload injection on any Mac, including a MacBook.

yes we appreciate the app you’ve made im very thankful for that.how i wish there a video tutorial of it from start to
bottom it will be much very helpful for us like me a newbie here i hope you understand me

OkazakiTheOtaku

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
yes we appreciate the app you’ve made im very thankful for that.how i wish there a video tutorial of it from start to
bottom it will be much very helpful for us like me a newbie here i hope you understand me
I do not mean to be rude, but I somewhat feel that if you can't get it up and running using the very simple directions I've written on GitHub, then perhaps it may not be best for you to go through the process of hacking your Switch. When issues arrive, troubleshooting steps will use just as technical language so you may want to reconsider hacking your Switch if you cannot glean the correct steps from my repo.

Reactions: Ahito

Ahito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I do not mean to be rude, but I somewhat feel that if you can't get it up and running using the very simple directions I've written on GitHub, then perhaps it may not be best for you to go through the process of hacking your Switch. When issues arrive, troubleshooting steps will use just as technical language so you may want to reconsider hacking your Switch if you cannot glean the correct steps from my repo.

i understand what your coming for sir maybe i need to watch youtube and read some topic hear maybe by doing that i may understand the terms and techniques when it comes for hacking.Thanks for replying sir for all the question i really appreciate it sir

Ahito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
maybe i dont know how to use python,brew etc thats why im confused after all its been 7 days my switch blackout

Attachments

• CCB547DB-8042-44E8-BC54-ED6F10010366.jpeg
    CCB547DB-8042-44E8-BC54-ED6F10010366.jpeg
    45.6 KB · Views: 171

bundat

¿
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
maybe i dont know how to use python,brew etc thats why im confused

Based on the image you uploaded, the steps are:

Step 1 leads you to a website, where it asks you to copy-paste a single line into Terminal.
Step 2 just tells you to copy-paste a single line into Terminal.
Step 3 just tells you to copy-paste a single line into Terminal.
I didn't even have to do step 4.

Do you even know what "Terminal" in Mac OSX is?
All you literally have to do is paste 4 lines into it.

The 14 steps in "Usage"? I didn't even read those.
I just downloaded the zip, and double-clicked "macOS launch.command"

If you want to learn it from a "youtube tutorial", I suggest looking for one that teaches you how to use "Terminal" in OSX.
But all you really have to do is press this
spot.png

and type in:
Terminal

Last edited by bundat,

metaljay

Trophies
XP
Country
when i run the command i get this:
Code:
Welcome to Fusée Gelée launcher for macOS
Please ensure that your Switch is in RCM mode!
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "fusee-launcher.py", line 423, in <module>
    switch = RCMHax(wait_for_device=arguments.wait, vid=arguments.vid, pid=arguments.pid)
  File "fusee-launcher.py", line 285, in __init__
    self.dev = self._find_device(vid, pid)
  File "fusee-launcher.py", line 325, in _find_device
    return usb.core.find(idVendor=vid, idProduct=pid)
  File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.7/lib/python3.7/site-packages/usb/core.py", line 1263, in find
    raise NoBackendError('No backend available')
usb.core.NoBackendError: No backend available

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes but it wasn't meant to be a comedy thread