'Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1+2' launches on PS5, Xbox Series X|S and Nintendo Switch this year

tony hawk.jpg

First released last year on PS4, Xbox One, and PC, Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1+2 is heading to the PS5 and Xbox Series X/S this March 26, and on Nintendo Switch later this year. The announcement comes from the game's official Twitter account:

Owners of the digital deluxe edition will get a next-gen upgrade for free while owners of the digital version on PS4 or Xbox One can upgrade to the corresponding new console. Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1+2 will reportedly run at 120 FPS at 1080P or at native 4K at 60 FPS (1440P and upscale to 4K for Xbox Series S) on the PS5 and Xbox Series X.

EDIT:

The game releases next month on PS5 and Xbox Series X/S while the Nintendo Switch version will launch later in 2021. This post's title has been edited to reflect this.

:arrow: SOURCE

D

Deleted User

Your comment is a waste. This is an opinion. Not an argument, thanks.

When someone makes a thread about a game, it's meant for people that care about the game. Not morons who make comments like "I don't play video games with celebrities at all. pass" as if someone cares that you feel that way. That's trolling. You're a waste of space ignored.

Mythical

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do they finally drop of the epic store too ? that be nice . i wanted to buy it on steam on release lol
it won't be coming to steam at all

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

glad to see this game getting more love, this is how tony hawk games should be, not like thps5

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

raxadian

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
It along with 2 and 7 are rumoured to be Switch Pro launch titles with the original Switch getting them ase streaming titles at the same time. Pretty sure 7 has been available in Japan on the Switch for a while as a streaming version.

Why? It was a PS1 game.

It shouldn't be that hard to port to the Switch with a few upgrades.

Last edited by raxadian,
Reactions: tfocosta
D

Deleted User

Why? It was a PS2 game.

It shouldn't be that hard to port to the Switch with a few upgrades.

I'm not sure what game you're talking about. Resident Evil 2 and 3 were PS1 games, and they were remade from the ground up. The remakes are very graphic intense.

raxadian

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I'm not sure what game you're talking about. Resident Evil 2 and 3 were PS1 games, and they were remade from the ground up. The remakes are very graphic intense.

Oops, confused them wirh Devil Man Cry.

However if the Cash bandicot 1 2 3 remake can run on the Switch I see no reason why they can't port the Resident Evil remakes to the Switch.

D

Deleted User

Oops, confused them wirh Devil Man Cry.

However if the Cash bandicot 1 2 3 remake can run on the Switch I see no reason why they can't port the Resident Evil remakes to the Switch.

You should have just stopped with "Oops, confused them wirh Devil Man Cry" Crash Bandicoot and RE remakes are not comparible graphics wise. Not even on the same planet.

uuRjizV.jpeg

lUYvSEh.jpg

SonyUSA

We're all mad here
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never played it back in the day tbh, tho mates had it on PlayStation. Might check it out for curiosity's sake when it hits the Switch.

It's not exactly the same because they added modern features (reverts, etc.) but it is SOOOO good, probably one of the best ports/remasters I have ever played... I had a blast playing it and it was very cheap too if I recall.

I really really really hope the studio that made this redoes Underground 1 and 2... dream come true <3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM