'Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1+2' launches on PS5, Xbox Series X|S and Nintendo Switch this year

tony hawk.jpg

First released last year on PS4, Xbox One, and PC, Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1+2 is heading to the PS5 and Xbox Series X/S this March 26, and on Nintendo Switch later this year. The announcement comes from the game's official Twitter account:

Owners of the digital deluxe edition will get a next-gen upgrade for free while owners of the digital version on PS4 or Xbox One can upgrade to the corresponding new console. Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1+2 will reportedly run at 120 FPS at 1080P or at native 4K at 60 FPS (1440P and upscale to 4K for Xbox Series S) on the PS5 and Xbox Series X.

EDIT:

The game releases next month on PS5 and Xbox Series X/S while the Nintendo Switch version will launch later in 2021. This post's title has been edited to reflect this.

:arrow: SOURCE

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I knew the Switch was getting this a few days ago after Tony posted on twitter saying how he wished it was on the Switch or words somewhat similar. The moment I read that I said to myself I bet you anything it gets announced before the end of Feb and yep it did :rofl2:

Prans

Geek, gamer, human
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
I knew the Switch was getting this a few days ago after Tony posted on twitter saying how he wished it was on the Switch or words somewhat similar. The moment I read that I said to myself I bet you anything it gets announced before the end of Feb and yep it did :rofl2:
yeah that was a dead giveaway for me too with Nintendo and Activision even commenting on it :D

BTW:

Just edited the title to point out that the game launches on the different platforms at different times. It releases next month on PS5 and Xbox Series X/S while the Nintendo Switch version comes will launch later in 2021.

Last edited by Prans,

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Next one: Resident Evil 3. C'mon, Capcom! :D

It along with 2 and 7 are rumoured to be Switch Pro launch titles with the original Switch getting them ase streaming titles at the same time. Pretty sure 7 has been available in Japan on the Switch for a while as a streaming version.

D

Deleted User

BTW:

Just edited the title to point out that the game launches on the different platforms at different times. It releases next month on PS5 and Xbox Series X/S while the Nintendo Switch version comes will launch later in 2021.

Shafted again.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

No thanks. I dont playing the celebrities on the video games at all. Pass.

That's nice.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs