Tony Hawk Downhill jam AND G6, what to do?!

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by test84, Feb 18, 2007.

Feb 18, 2007
  1. test84
    OP

Member test84 GBAtemp's last ninja 2.

Iran
    hi, does this 4.6D can copy and run it like other games or we have to get it patched for g6 from somewhere?
    if u know any, would u PM me its link? (i know its illegal here, but i dont have any other choices)

2. Destructobot

Member Destructobot Crave the Hammer

United States
    Right after the pre-patched working rom came out, they supposedly fixed it with the 4.6d manager. I didn't test it because the game sucks., but it should work.

3. gr33dy

Member gr33dy GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Please proof-read your post before clicking "Add Reply." I had to read your post three times before it became clear what you were asking. [​IMG]

DJ should work fine if you are using the latest U-Disk Manager (4.6D). As "destructobot" suggested, prior to the G6 update, there was a pre-patched ROM that worked fine. But, as I said, this is no longer necessary. All of this information is on the forums, and you could have easily found it if you had taken the time to search.

Requesting links to ROMs is against the rules, regardless of whether or not you "have any other choices." [​IMG] So, you are on your own.

PS: Your sig images are broken. They are causing my browser to hang.

4. test84
    OP

Member test84 GBAtemp's last ninja 2.

Iran
    thnx to guys, i got it and its working. *_*
    hey, gr33dy, i didnt press "add reply" cuz i just made the topic at that time!
    i read again my post here and i didnt find it confusing, maybe cuz of my english, if it made u problems, sorry.
    thnx for my sig images suggestion, i know, i dont care about sig as before but i'll fix it just for you!

5. gr33dy

Member gr33dy GBAtemp Regular

United States
    [​IMG] No worries, man. Glad you got it working!