Tons of Japanese devs share thoughts about this month's Switch presentation, system itself

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
nintendo-switch-656x369.jpg

This week, Famitsu spoke with 45 different Japanese developers about Switch. Representatives from various companies were asked to share their thoughts about the Nintendo Switch Presentation 2017 as well as the system itself.

There weren’t any major revelations, but some interesting comments were shared in the magazine. We now have some of the highlights from game makers such as Koei Tecmo, Square Enix, Capcom, and more. Interest is even shown from the likes of Idea Factory / Compile Heart.

:arrow:Source

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Care to summarize some of the comments, or just give the general consensus (if there is one)? Otherwise this is just clickbait to drag readers away to another website.

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The japan devs are the complete opposite of the western ones. They see the switch has a powerful home console. They are really excited for the hd rumble, the more advanced motion controls and believe they have thier own idea for thier own assceriories to attach or dock with the system. These are the 3 points most if the japan devs share.

Last edited by chartube12,

grossaffe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most of the respondents were intrigued by the HD rumble, and quite a number were expressing surprise at how affordable the console was given all of its technology.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Care to summarize some of the comments, or just give the general consensus (if there is one)? Otherwise this is just clickbait to drag readers away to another website.
Sorry no, I originally intended to send it to the GBATemp staff since I'm not every good at these kind of things. So I just copy&pasted it. I just wanted to highlight some devs seem to be intrested in the Switch, that is all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: I could claw back 14tb by only doing 2 parity disks but I feel like with 13 disks in the RAID...