Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia

ohmy.gif

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
And the Oscar for Best Picture goes to: "Toni, weapon of mass destruction!!!, Destroyer of worlds!"
Oscar for Actor in a Leading Role goes to: Toni Plutonij in the movie, "Toni, weapon of mass destruction!!!, Destroyer of worlds! "
Oscar for Directing goes to: p1ngpong for the movie, "Toni, weapon of mass destruction!!!, Destroyer of worlds!"
Oscar for Music goes to: p1ngpong in the movie, "Toni, weapon of mass destruction!!!, Destroyer of worlds!"
Oscar for Film Editing goes to: p1ngpong for the movie, "Toni, weapon of mass destruction!!!, Destroyer of worlds!"
Oscar for the Visual Effects goes to: "Toni, weapon of mass destruction!!!, Destroyer of worlds!"
Oscar for the Documentary Feature goes to: "Toni, weapon of mass destruction!!!, Destroyer of worlds!"
Oscar for the Cinematography: "Toni, weapon of mass destruction!!!, Destroyer of worlds!"
Oscar for the Makeup goes to: Toni Plutonij in the movie, "Toni, weapon of mass destruction!!!, Destroyer of worlds!"
Oscar for the Costume Design goes to: Toni Plutonij in the movie, "Toni, weapon of mass destruction!!!, Destroyer of worlds!"

What to say?! Work of a visionary and genius, and probably the best movie of the era!

rofl2.gif

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Thanks for the comments so far guys, especially Toni lol I think it was inevitable that p1ngpong would go all hollywood at some point. And yeah I think some sort recognition from the academy is in order.
yaypsp.gif

NeSchn said:
That last part was full of win. Made up for the rest of the video.

lol that was the point of the long, seemingly going nowhere first part.

So yeah weve had plenty of bitching about the eof lately, even Ive gone fuck the eof. I decided to try and step up and do things Ive never done, who else is going come through? And give the people who come here funny original things to be entertained with? Im laying down the gauntlet here, can we raise this place back up from the dead?

The challenge has been set!
mad.gif

smileipb2.png

Reactions: JuanMena

NeSchn

Swag.
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
p1ngpong said:
Thanks for the comments so far guys, especially Toni lol I think it was inevitable that p1ngpong would go all hollywood at some point. And yeah I think some sort recognition from the academy is in order.
yaypsp.gif

NeSchn said:
That last part was full of win. Made up for the rest of the video.

lol that was the point of the long, seemingly going nowhere first part.

So yeah weve had plenty of bitching about the eof lately, even Ive gone fuck the eof. I decided to try and step up and do things Ive never done, who else is going come through? And give the people who come here funny original things to be entertained with? Im laying down the gauntlet here, can we raise this place back up from the dead?

The challenge has been set!
mad.gif

smileipb2.png

My and my fellow Narwhals may be able to help.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hear that his next film is about TTDSman18 and is based on Bad Boy Bubby.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Hadrian Uranium said:
I hear that his next film is about TTDSman18 and is based on Bad Boy Bubby.

p1ngpong had several ambitious ideas in the works, before his death that is. ??? does not, p1ngpongs production studio died with him.

I have no interest in carrying on your martyrs legacy.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
p1ngpong said:
Pizzaroo said:
Holy crap p1ngy, this video is so awesome it should be bumped to the top!!!!

I agree
happy.gif

I third that (bowel) motion!
smile.gif

Awesome job p1ngy! Sorry I'm a little slow on the response like! lol We demand more p1ngy production films! It's a shame it's an inside GBAtemp joke, that's worthy of being a Paramount Channel filler!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: or were you able to get new ps4 tracking it \ as soon as the hack was announced