Tomomi Itano has graduated from AKB48

smile72

NewsBot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Nope, it just means that they weren't there before AKB48 actually became big I mean Rina left before AKB48 even had a million certified single, heck AKB48 didn't even have a number one before Rina Nakanishi left and Eri Takamatsu was there for either 1 or 2 years as basically an unknown Research Student, if you were a hardcore fan you would know her name...but honestly she never appeared on a single. So I mean honestly what kind of career in fame was there after she left AKB48 anyway? I'm just saying they aren't nearly as popular as the people who were in the sousenkyo at least the top 20, I would like to see how they do after AKB48, so Maeda Atsuko was first,then Mariko Shinoda now Tomomi Itano. I'm gonna wish Marikosama and Tomochin well for their future endeavors, even though Mariko's won't be in music.

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope, it just means that they weren't there before AKB48 actually became big I mean Rina left before AKB48 even had a million certified single, heck AKB48 didn't even have a number one before Rina Nakanishi left and Eri Takamatsu was there for either 1 or 2 years as basically an unknown Research Student, if you were a hardcore fan you would know her name...but honestly she never appeared on a single. So I mean honestly what kind of career in fame was there after she left AKB48 anyway? I'm just saying they aren't nearly as popular as the people who were in the sousenkyo at least the top 20, I would like to see how they do after AKB48, so Maeda Atsuko was first,then Mariko Shinoda now Tomomi Itano. I'm gonna wish Marikosama and Tomochin well for their future endeavors, even though Mariko's won't be in music.

....Who?

Bake

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia

You do realize no one fucking knows or cares who they are, right?

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
smile72, there are other websites where this topic would be talked about properly. but talking about something 90% of the forum members doesn't know about and is not interested is bad idea.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
smile72, there are other websites where this topic would be talked about properly.

:rolleyes:

The whole "graduation" idea along with the "Idol system" is just a poor excuse for exploitation of young girls, really. I don't "get" the point of it and a website where this topic would be talked about properly would probably be Amnesty International's. "You're too old to sing now" is sort of pitiful if you ask me. :lol:

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines

The whole graduation idea is just a poor excuse for exploitation of young girls, really. I don't "get" the point of it and a website where this topic would be talked about properly would probably be Amnesty International's. :lol:

I was thinking of some otaku website who likes female idols.

It's kinda like how I don't post much dota/2 and anime/manga stuff here because there aren't much people interested.

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

The whole "graduation" idea along with the "Idol system" is just a poor excuse for exploitation of young girls, really. I don't "get" the point of it and a website where this topic would be talked about properly would probably be Amnesty International's. "You're too old to sing now" is sort of pitiful if you ask me. :lol:

Graduated from being an idol-slave.

"Be free, go into the world, and allow yourself to have sex with your boyfriend without having to shave your head out of shame.

Reactions: Gahars and Foxi4

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Graduated from being an idol-slave.

"Be free, go into the world, and allow yourself to have sex with your boyfriend without having to shave your head out of shame."

Thank god for the Internet - maybe the news will spread fast enough to discourage further semen-covered handshakes. Because y'know - Japan is weird like that. :yay:
90% of otakus are creepy.
To be fair, the term "Otaku" used to be an insult and entailed creepyness before it became exhalted, kind of like our wester "Nerd".

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well the rest aren't creepy because they just hide in their rooms and fap to their waifus.

Implying that's not creepy?

A sacred love, like that between a man and his waifu (or husbandu, if he prefers), shouldn't be tainted by such a carnal pursuit.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
well the rest aren't creepy because they just hide in their rooms and fap to their waifus pillows.
KDZdy9M.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1