Gaming Tomodachi Life - love problems

Schizoanalysis

From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
A question for anyone playing Tomodachi Lfe...

Someone in my block of flats wants to marry me... But the thing is, I don't want to marry them.
They sit in their room with a pink love heart sign, and it keeps prompting me to let this person propose to me.

If I wait long enough, will this proposal prompt go away?

I am tempted just to delete this character to get rid of this planned proposal, but if I do not have to delete the character, I'd rather not.

The problem is, while this character keeps crushing on me, I can't date anyone else.

Hm? Any love advice?

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for the irrelevance, but I just wanted to input... I always thought the game was called Tamagachi Life. You know, how like Pilot Wings now has miis... I thought this was similar. I was disappointed finding out it was a "d" and not a "g"...

I'm playing the game now, but I literally just started. If I find out the answer, I'll letchya know B)

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tamagotchi_0124_ubt.jpeg
:C

ScarletCrystals

Useless Bunny of Paradise
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If I wait for it to be over, after the proposal prompt ends, will he still be my "special someone", or will it be over?
I have no idea, to be honest. I always save and load to succeed at proposals lawl.
But I suspect that you'll still be a couple even if you fail at proposal.
All you can do is wait for that random "breakup" event.

MarioFanatic64

The guy who does things
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
If I wait for it to be over, after the proposal prompt ends, will he still be my "special someone", or will it be over?

If you change the birth dates for your characters (even temporarily), their love compatibility will be drastically changed. If you want them to break up, change them to incompatible birth dates and wait for them to break up.

Schizoanalysis

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If you change the birth dates for your characters (even temporarily), their love compatibility will be drastically changed. If you want them to break up, change them to incompatible birth dates and wait for them to break up.

I did try that. I made them much younger than me. Although I can try much much older...

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
A question for anyone playing Tomodachi Lfe...

Someone in my block of flats wants to marry me... But the thing is, I don't want to marry them.
They sit in their room with a pink love heart sign, and it keeps prompting me to let this person propose to me.

If I wait long enough, will this proposal prompt go away?

I am tempted just to delete this character to get rid of this planned proposal, but if I do not have to delete the character, I'd rather not.

The problem is, while this character keeps crushing on me, I can't date anyone else.

Hm? Any love advice?
I've been playing the game loads lately and it is actually very good and addictive, I'm loving it!. I've got a full star lignup (just a few to mention:- Sean Connery, Dog Bounty Hunter, Niki Minaj, Chritina Agulera, Pin Head(Hellraiser film), Tog Gear Guys BBC1, Harry Potter, A Zombie) mostly and myself and a few friends in my apartment instead of just regular miis and myself have got married and she wants a baby now, I was the first to get married in Tom. Life :) also I have been awarded a bronze or silzer medal and solved now over 200 problems!. How far have you got and are you enjoying the game so far? also bud try not to mess around with the dates your miis etc.. it will cock up your system, its best to let the game run and see what happens, makes it more fun that way :) also its funny when they fart and they try to sniff there own smell :lol: I thought for a minute one night when I was on it one mii was having a wank in his room but he was actually just scratching himself very erratic I think, it looked just like it though!

Schizoanalysis

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've been playing the game loads lately and it is actually very good and addictive, I'm loving it!. I've got a full star lignup (just a few to mention:- Sean Connery, Dog Bounty Hunter, Niki Minaj, Chritina Agulera, Pin Head(Hellraiser film), Tog Gear Guys BBC1, Harry Potter, A Zombie) mostly and myself and a few friends in my apartment instead of just regular miis and myself have got married and she wants a baby now, I was the first to get married in Tom. Life :) also I have been awarded a bronze or silzer medal and solved now over 200 problems!. How far have you got and are you enjoying the game so far? also bud try not to mess around with the dates your miis etc.. it will cock up your system, its best to let the game run and see what happens, makes it more fun that way :) also its funny when they fart and they try to sniff there own smell :lol: I thought for a minute one night when I was on it one mii was having a wank in his room but he was actually just scratching himself very erratic I think, it looked just like it though!

I am a bit delayed in the the game as I am trying to shake this love interest. I think I will just delete them if they do not give up.
Anyway, I have around 100-150 problems solved.

But apart from the love interest, it is a really great and funny game. Certainly worth it.

I liked it the bit when two Miis I was dating were throwing Gameboys and Virtual boys at each other. I presume over me (but I not certain)? :O

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I am a bit delayed in the the game as I am trying to shake this love interest. I think I will just delete them if they do not give up.

But apart from the love interest, it is a really great and funny game. Certainly worth it.

I liked it the bit when two Miis I was dating were throwing Gameboys and Virtual boys at each other. I presume over me (but I not certain)? :O
If you have the items that turn an adult into a kid and a kid into an adult, you can use those in succession since kids can't have relationships. At least, I think that should work.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country

Talking about the love interest I had Michael Jackson fancying Christina Aguleria so I put him on to her for a meet up in the park and then he was chatting her up and 3 others turned up the same time and started to ask her out as well and confessing there love to her all at the same time!, it was a very funny moment but she picked Richard Hammond out of Top gear in the end and now they are both married. I think the game is well worth the purchase in my opinion and a great fun game, its the best laugh I have had out of a game in a long time, way better than Sims or other games in that genre in my opinion :)

Edit:- To my surprise this morning the mobile went and it was my lookalike and they have had a baby boy and called it Edward!, fantastic news but rocking him to sleep was annoying, took some real hard work and doing properly before he stopped crying. Baby looks more like a girl than a boy though but is supposed to be a boy :huh:

nyder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a Mii that is a child that took an adult potion so it could get married.

I also had a married couple break up.

Crazy stuff. =)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night