Tomodachi Life Doesn't Work on my 3DS XL

MyDsiXlIsStuckOnPictoChat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
So yesterday I got a 3DS XL and hacked it, got the ghost eshop and tried to install tomodachi life, sadly it was stuck at 25.09% for a whole 3 minutes so I restarted the 3DS.
Today I now installed some games and one of those being tomodachi life, I tried to play it but it asked me for an update and I tried to install it, but ain't work, then gave up and started the game, It got an error. I'm gonna say what it said rn.
Expeption type: prefetch abort (svcBreak)
Fault status: Debug event
Current process: app (0004000000008C400)
I could tell more of it but the text is too long so if someone asks, then I'll tell it.
Please tell me how to fix this. One of the main reasons I bought that 3DS XL it's because the games on citra run very bad on my PC, and also because I wanted to play tomodachi life again on original hardware.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I'm getting sleepy
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I got some of that Coke spiced w raspberry to try. I don't like. Taste like you kissed a girl with raspberry chapstick. Like fake wax flavoring. Really not good with my Whiskey or Rum.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's good for a mixer with like fireball
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty Get on your pajamas, brush your teeth, and say your prayers. Do you have a TV in your bedroom to watch when in bed? I goto bed watching either "Family Guy" or "Married with Children" usaully.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got like 3 Displays and still use my phone in bed
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, i don't use pajamas anymore, since childhood i have been told to only brush my teeth in the morning, im in my dad's house with my big brother and the only tv is in the living room
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I wish youtube would release a albums section next to videos instead of having to use YouTube music
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cool, I wake up and make coffee and brush my teeth in kitchen sink, drives my wife mad. I keep my tooth brush in kitchen.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I tried some Tim Hortons coffee concentrate for iced pretty good
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Tim who?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Coffee company
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    It's a coffee/doughnut restaurant place here in the USA
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't always like burning my mouth from coffee
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I hate coffee exactly due to that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My nephew is a manager at Starbucks, and he brings bags of they coffee over all the time, most the stuff I can't stand, wifey like tho. I just want plain old Columbian Black coffee
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Try iced then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I try to separate mirrages at Starbucks
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Soccer moms :blush:
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Some of they coffee ok with a little sugar, sometimes just too bitter
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The word coffee summons @Veho
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I should try iced coffee with a shot of gin
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I give my dog a bath earlier and he escaped mid bath from me and ran around the house all soapy, made a mess, lil fucker a badass for a oldie
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Well it was his first bath be gentle
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well it was his first bath be gentle