Translation Tomodachi Collection: New Life Translation?

Medicaliity

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey there! Still new to the whole posting thing but I've basically been translating tomodachi life for the funzies. Even though it already has an English translation, the Japanese and English versions have so many regional differences that it kind of changes the game's experience! I know some people prefer the jp version but can't navigate it very well! I think it'd be a fun little summer project.. only thing is I have no clue how to actually change the script yet! I've already translated the entire opening sequence, plenty of food items, and conversation options so there's a start! ( If any of you know how to change script I'd love to know how! 0: )

Reactions: MikaDubbz

Modular511

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey there! Still new to the whole posting thing but I've basically been translating tomodachi life for the funzies. Even though it already has an English translation, the Japanese and English versions have so many regional differences that it kind of changes the game's experience! I know some people prefer the jp version but can't navigate it very well! I think it'd be a fun little summer project.. only thing is I have no clue how to actually change the script yet! I've already translated the entire opening sequence, plenty of food items, and conversation options so there's a start! ( If any of you know how to change script I'd love to know how! 0: )
You lazy people are ruining our forums =(

https://gbatemp.net/threads/3ds-noob-paradise-ask-questions-here.359035/

there is an entire sticky thread, that you had to scroll past to come and post this here, if you want others to do your research for you, use reddit and go away.

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You lazy people are ruining our forums =(

https://gbatemp.net/threads/3ds-noob-paradise-ask-questions-here.359035/

there is an entire sticky thread, that you had to scroll past to come and post this here, if you want others to do your research for you, use reddit and go away.
No need to be so condescending. He's working on a project and excited about it, at least he has the skills to do the translating work, which is a lot more than can be said for many people swinging by these forums with similar threads that only propose an idea with no idea how to even start to make it a reality, beyond, 'do this for me'. I for one support OP and their fun little summer project.

Medicaliity

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No need to be so condescending. He's working on a project and excited about it, at least he has the skills to do the translating work, which is a lot more than can be said for many people swinging by these forums with similar threads that only propose an idea with no idea how to even start to make it a reality, beyond, 'do this for me'. I for one support OP and their fun little summer project.
Hey thank you :]
This actually motivated me to work on it this morning and I found out how to decrypt the 3ds/CIA files and decompress it! All titles in the game are able to edited which is good news!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Hello @realtimesave.